forty-three

"Ok...so, what does this mean?" I carefully ask Harry.

He sat comfortable against the headboard, breathing heavy. I wrapped the sheets right over my naked body and tried to come to terms with what just happened.

I mean, sex can just be sex, right? Just two adults enjoying each other for awhile. I wish I could leave it to that, and I would with anybody else but this was different, this was Harry.

I pulled a pillow over my face and groaned into it, we've screwed everything up now.

"Hey," He scoffed, grabbing the pillow from my face. "I'm not that bad in bed."

"I know, that's why I'm annoyed." I told him. I sat up against the headboard too. The mirror across from us that sat over the dresser wasn't helping, it was just reminding me that I'm a hoe. Harry waved at my reflection and I fought a smile before turning to face him.

"Why are you so calm about this?" I asked curiously. Because personally, I was a little anxious about the situation. It happened so fast and I was still very much confused about these feelings but he seemed so relaxed and easy going.

"I knew it would happen," He shrugged. I watched him wipe over the sweat on his forehead and then run a hand through his messy hair as he flipped over to face me on his side. One arm out of the covers and the other resting on my thigh as his thumb delicately drew patterns on my burning skin.

I raised a brow, "Cocky." With a sigh, I crossed over my arms. I mean, I can't be stupid and say I never saw anything happening between us. I'm just shocked is all.

"Not in that way. I just had a feeling we weren't finished." He confidently spoke. His sparkling eyes searched mine for a moment before he ya led the covers off of him and went to stand up. "I'm gonna get dressed and thank Liam, then we can go." He announces, pulling the boxers I had thrown back onto him. I must admit, my adrenaline was sky high. The boy done good.

I took his words into consideration and began to put on my clothes too. Harry made the bed while I washed my face in the ensuite and we both then walked down to find Liam and Dani.

"Oi oiii!" Louis cheered. He was sprawled over the couch with Niall fast asleep on the other end. Louis' clothes had seemed to disappear, except for the boxers. Had me curious, however, I waved it off.

"Morning, sunshine." Harry grinned, grabbing his keys from the side table. I wasn't even aware he had his car here though.

"Well someone got laid last night," Louis snickered. "Who was she?"

"Bold of you to assume," Harry began. By then I had started walking out to find Liam and Dani, mumbled voices drew me to the back garden.

The sun shone directly onto my face and I winced before my hand shielded my eyes. There were a few people outside but Liam was the first one I saw and I headed over.

"Liam," I called. He turned, his face looking a mix of tired and in pain. But he smiled nevertheless, and I smiled back when I got to him.

"Hey, how you feelin?" He teased, taking a seat by the BBQ they were setting up. I shrugged and clutched my phone in my hands. I felt dirty as hell right now, probably looked guilty too. But I wasn't gonna say anything. Imagine, oh hey Liam, thanks for last night. Oh and by the way, Harry and I fucked in your expensive bed sheets. Classy.

"Meh," I told him. "I have to head back for Annabel, but thanks so much for everything." I told him. He stood up for a hug and I embraced him as he told me not to worry about it. I hugged Dani next and thanked her. "Your dress is up in the room too, thanks so much for letting me borrow it." I laughed.

She smiled gracefully and we bid our goodbyes before I bumped into Harry and Louis, who were on their way out to everyone.

Harry shoved his hands into his pockets with a guilty expression on his face, Louis just grinning ear to ear. I gasped. "You told him!" I hit Harry's chest, eyeing them both up.

"I'm sorry!" He defended himself.

Louis chuckled and shook Harry's hand, "Called it." He then looked at me. "Embrace the H, sweet cheeks. He's got money." And with a wink, he left to meet the others by the BBQ.

I shot harry a look and walked inside, pushing by him dramatically.

"Hey!" He called after me. "Embrace the H, baby!"

_________________________

"Daddy," Ana yelled. I pursed my lips at her and rose my brows. My daughter was really about to rat me out to her dad.

Turning on my heel, I watched Harry approach us with a firm look on his face as he peeled an orange. "Yeah?"

"Mummy-," she went to speak on but I shushed her and gave her the look. Harry wasn't impressed and ushered her over to him.

"Mummy what?" He smirked, looking to her then me with a suspicious stare.

"Mummy said I can't have my hair like yours because yours is dumb." She giggled.

"Wow!" I sighed. "Never telling you anything again,"

She stuck her tongue out to me and happily played in Harry's arms. He squinted and looked in the mirror hung up on my wall. "I mean, it could do with a trim but I think I look pretty sexy." He insisted as he checked himself out. Ana watched him carefully run his fingers over his hair.

It's not that I hated his hair, just sometimes it looked greasy because of the length and cut. He had good ass hair last year, he just needs a trim.

We bickered about his hairstyle for about ten more minutes until Annabel got bored and decided to run off to Noah's room and make him play Barbie with her.

I sat myself down on the couch and allowed my body to relax after a long ass day. "Pizza ordered?" I asked Harry.

He took a seat beside me, but lifted my legs to lay across his. Usually I would tell him to move but at our sudden change of status, it made me nervous.

"Isn't it weird we have a kid together?" He speaks out loud.

"I guess." I shrugged. "Why?"

"No reason. It was just weird hearing her call me daddy then talk about you as Mummy, and then I have to call you Mummy instead of 'your mum'." He says in quotation marks. "Still strange for me."

"Yeah, it's weird that she calls you daddy now." I admitted. I loved that she had a father and was able to enjoy him but I was never used to her saying daddy so much.

We sat in silence for awhile, only moving to get the pizza for us and the kids before they fell asleep in Noah's room. Harry's house was so big yet so empty, I never understood why he lived here. But tonight it felt like a home with all of us here.