Forbidden To Love You

Trailer credits go to ysmnnaa Thank you so much!!!

Check her out if you're looking for an awesome trailer to be made!

  💜 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜  

Cover credits go to 

Copyright © Rose3652 2018 All rights reserved.

This story is a published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. This book is a work of romance. Any characters, names, events, places, businesses or incidents are either a product of the publisher's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any relations to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Basically, all that means is that if someone copies my book without my permission, it is a violation of copyright law. If you see my book copied please notify me! I will understand if it is just little similarities but just let me know anyway so I can have a look.

Thanks. >< >< >< Hope you will enjoy this book! 😊

NOTE: This book is purely meant for humor and comedy. If any of the jokes offend you in any way, don't attack me in the comments. Just know that I apologize if anything in this book offended you in any way. Yes, it may get boring at parts or maybe it might be predictable but the main theme of this book is a romance with a plot behind all the fighting and love. So if you think that the book gets boring then no need to comment about it, just exit or keep reading until it all makes sense :)

  💜 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🌳🌳🌳CHARACTER TREE 🌳🌳🌳

🟣Zara Mathews (18)🟣                                            

🟣Dad- Aron Mathews🟣

🟣Mom- Linda Mathews🟣

🟣Brother- Daniel Mathews (24)🟣

🟣Grandma- April Levi🟣

🔵Colton Primrose (23)🔵

🔵Dad- Philip Primrose🔵

🔵 Mom- Rachel Primrose🔵

🔵Sister- Nina Primrose (19)🔵