💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 40💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

"Your all ready to go Colton." The skimpy nurse purs out to Colton as he nods and turns around to face me.

"All done gorgeous, are you okay?" He asks and I nod kissing him on the lips as I am very proud he was so strong when they had to pull the bullet out, even though he cursed the nurses out.

"Colton are you guys up for a meeting we are all having one to talk about me taking over?" Leo asks his cousin as Colton nods grabbing my hand as we follow Leo into a room with a huge table with people seated around it.

"Baby girl we have to sit next to the head of the table." Colton lets me know as I go to grab a seat but push it back in quickly.

"Why can't we sit here?" I question wondering why he is trying to make me walk an extra ten steps to get to the other chair.

"I'm written in a contract to be Leo's second in command when his father retired and since he was killed now I have to step up to the position," Colton says as if it was no big deal.

I watch as he sits down and looks at all the empty chairs in the room then back up to me once he realizes I didn't sit down next to him. Pulling out my chair for me he pats the chair indicating for me to sit down but I stay standing watching his face.

"Babe sit down before everyone comes in."

"Are you fucking serious Colton?" I ask watching as his eyes scan the room making sure no one is watching me act out on their 'Second in command' my ass.

"Zara you're making a scene sit down." Oh, I'm going to fucking kill his ass he can't be fucking serious.

"You worked so damn hard to get out of this gang and even went to jail because of it and due to some fucking chicken scratch writing on a piece of paper your just gonna jump right back in." I try to stay quiet and calm for Colton's sake of embarrassment but towards the end, my anger began to sizzle out the damn pot.

"Zara st-" He starts but I cut him off.

"No Colton I think you're forgetting what just fucking happened not even three hours ago we were going to bed when your psycho uncle broke into our house and fucking beat and shot your ass. Not only you but I was also dragged into this shit when I was almost fucking raped by not only your uncle but his friend Kevin... Now you're going to sit at the head of the table and act as your second in command... You know what Colton sometimes enough is enough." Not a single tear was present on my face they were sucked up and consumed by my anger as I knew what I had to do.

I simply cannot live and love a man that has no love for his own life as he runs around playing gang leader with his friends.

"Zara...Baby stop." Colton stands grabbing my arms trying to pull me to him knowing what I'm about to do and say but I shove him off of me and back up so we have at least three feet in between us.

However, he doesn't seem to deal well with the space between us as he goes down to his knees and looks up at me with watery eyes.

"Zara I fucking love you please don't leave me, please, please, please baby I love you." He whines out in a husky voice making him so much more attractive and this so much harder.

"Colt-" I start but stop as he craws over on his knees and hugs my legs resting his head very close to my crotch area.

"Colton it's me or the gan-" For the thousandth time I am cut off as he swiftly shoots up from his knees and smashes his lips on mine before he pulls away and cups my face between his hands.