💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 50💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Unlike yesterday morning I wake up in a cozy bed and the smell of bacon hits my nose.

Todays Friday!

Also known as my eighteenth birthday.

Fuck I waited so long for this day to come.

Now I can be with my twenty-two-year-old boyfriend and not have people hating on the fact that he's older than me.

Not able to contain the smile on my face I walk out into the kitchen after quickly throwing on Colton's shirt.

Seeing the woman on our counter faltered my smile a bit before I remembered that Colton doesn't love her.

"Morning beautiful, here." Colton smiles kissing my cheek and hands me a plate of food.

Yummy, he never cooks must be a birthday special.

A few seconds later Colton and Karmen join me at the table as we all eat our food in silence as its too good to stop eating.

"Colton that was delicious damn you never could cook now you're a whole chef." Trying to play nice I smile as Colton kisses my hand catching my eyes.

"Baby is it okay if we run an errand really quick?" He questions making me smile and nod. Watching the two as they leave I gather their dishes and place them in the sink.

A few errands I wonder if that has anything to do with my birthday gift. Smiling to myself I make my way into the bedroom hopping in the shower.

💜💜💜

About three hours pass as I sit on the couch scrolling through Facebook dedications my family has each posted wishing me a happy birthday.

I wonder what's taking the two so long maybe he's getting me a puppy or something.

I Smile at the thought of me and Colton sharing something together. I mean yeah we share an apartment together but sharing something that lives and breaths is a huge step. Of course, we will not be having children anytime soon so a dogs the next best time.

Maybe even better in my opinion I mean German Shepherds are so damn adorable I would melt in a puddle if he surprised me with one.

Trying to keep my excitement to a minimum I spend some time replying back to my family's wishes.

💜💜💜

Spending my time watching a rerun episode of a couple fixing up an ugly house I sigh wondering where Colton went. He left about seven hours ago, leaving me all alone as its now five.

I despise Karmen but I do really hope that they are okay I would be a total wreck if something happened to Colton while he was out doing something for me.

That is if he is doing it for me.

Maybe he's helping his mom decorate the party room. Who knows?

It's better to think about Karmen and him decorating that him being hurt even if he will only leave me an hour to change and arrive on time to the party.

💜💜💜

After hearing the phone buzz for the one-millionth time I power it off letting the quietness of the room calm my aching head as I now impatiently wait.

As the time is now eight pm I am two hours late for my party.

It took me a full hour to get ready as I waited on the couch for Colton to come back home but that was about two hours ago.

I took my time doing my hair and makeup wanting Colton to notice how nice I looked and yes I say looked because about an hour ago I gave up on the idea of Colton coming home.

After realizing he ditched me I undressed throwing on some ugly pajamas that I was sure covered the most skin as possible. The dress I wasted a few hundred on is currently laying on the closet floor.

💜💜💜

Looking over at the clock I adjust my tired eyes to read the gleaming red numbers.

It's now eleven forty-three the exact time the laughing couple stumbled through the doors as I sit dead silent on the couch.

Not bothering to make my presents know I wait for one of the fools to notice me.

Today was supposed to be a special day.

The day where Colton and I cracked open the wine bottle Daniel smuggled me and we partied.

However, that never happened as a few days ago they drank my wine and I spent my eighteenth birthday alone waiting like a lost puppy for this man to come home.

Here while I was mopping around wondering if something happened to them, they were out laughing and having a good time together.

"Oh hey, Zara." Karmen smiles chuckling.

Not having any words to say to her I nod my head turning to Colton to see what he has to say.

"Fuck babe did you know there is a carnival in town? We weren't planning on going but ended up doing so and... Shit, it was so much fun the three of us should go some other time before they leave town." He laughs looking over to Karmen as she pretends to laugh so hard that she falls onto him.

That's it.

That's simply it the man I'm in love with didn't remember.

He didn't remember my birthday.

With the realization, I nod going into the bedroom.

💜

💜

💜

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS IS AN EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD WRITE IT SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD WORK OUT BUT HERE YOU GO😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY?

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏