💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 46💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Waking up in the unfamiliar room alone I look around until I notice my boxes from the move that were left unpacked tucked into the corner. Getting out of the bed I brace myself knowing I have to face Colton to get ready for school. Opening the door I jump when the sleeping body tumbles to the floor.

Looking down to see Colton curled up in the doorway with a pillow and nothing else I smile a bit to myself knowing he slept here all night uncomfortable.

Watching him stir tiredly after smacking his head on the floor I wait until he notices me.

When he finally does I raise an eyebrow and he groans obviously in pain as he stands.

"Morning beautiful, sorry I was planning to make you a nice breakfast but I guess I overslept and fucked that up too." Nodding I grab the pillow from the floor and walk to our room throwing the pillow on the bed before entering the bathroom for a nice hot shower.

When I exited I expected to see Colton on the bed sleeping but instead I smelled burnt toast leading from the kitchen.

Sending Nina a quick text telling her to pick me up.

Tossing on a simple blue sundress I head into the kitchen to see Colton dumping a thing of black eggs into the trash.

God help this boy all he knows how to make is toast in the toaster and at the look of my burnt toast, he couldn't even do that today.

"Zara...Shit, wait ugh hold on... Fuck you know what I tried to make this damn breakfast and I can't...Fuck just use the card and buy yourself something at school." He says digging through the kitchen jour before pulling out the card and handing it to me but I don't take it.

"Colton stop okay I don't want to fight or ignore you I just wanted to get my point across that I was hurt yesterday okay its no big deal." Leaving the kitchen I grab my bag and get ready to leave but Colton stops me.

"Zara I'm really sorry okay and I just wanted to let you know that Karmen will be coming over later on today." He says but must have noticed my uneasiness as he continued.

"But Zara do know me and Karmen are friends and will stay friends, okay but you gorgeous are going to be my wife one day okay just remember that baby. Goodbye have a good day Nina already told me she's picking you up. Love you." Nodding I walk out to find Nina's parked car in the lot.

💜💜💜

After a long school day, Nina somehow talks me into coming over Marcus's new place and therefore that's where we are now.

Currently wrapped up on the couch each eating a bag of Marcus's chips as he groans watching us since we are both stubborn bitches that don't like to share.

"Nina who's Karmen?" I decide to pop the question that has been burning in the back of my mind all damn day.

I could definitely tell she knew who I was talking about by her reaction. Her eyes wide, a loud gasp left her lips and she paused her eating looking away from her pouting boyfriend who she was teasing with a chip to look at me.

"Has Colton told you about her?" She asked back not answering my question.

"No, we sort of ran into her on our date last night," I answer honestly hoping she will answer me with the same honesty.