💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 49💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

"Girl you look so fucking sexy today," Nina claims for the millionth time and that's only an estimated number.

"Thank you, Nina now lets actually shop for my outfit." The little devil rolls her eyes as she looks back down at the rack she has been standing at for about twenty minutes.

"What about this one?" She asks making me turn around to see her holding up a bright mustard yellow shirt with orange and black cats printed all over the shirt.

"Ew, that's fucking terrible who waisted their time knitting such a thing." Both letting out a chuckle we exit the awful store and walk into a little boutique.

"Now you didn't hear it from me but our mothers have planned this huge prissy party for you. Boring if you ask me but I somehow talked our mothers into letting me get some hot as waiters for the night..." She claims zoning out most likely imagining the guys.

"Okay sorry got a little flustered there but anyway you have to get a really fancy dress I already have mine so it's your turn to pick one." Trying not to get too excited I nod towards the news waiting till she turns around to do my little party dance and quickly composing myself when she turns back.

Looking over my shoulder I see the lady at the counter questioning my sanity.

Ignoring the women I walk over to the fancy dress and after a while find a pretty silver knee-length dress.

"Nina how about this one?" I ask across the store once again gaining a look for the woman.

"No Zara it has to be grand as in prom type floor length." Nodding I admire the dresses beauty before placing it back on the rack and move over towards the longer dresses.

💜💜💜

Climbing into Nina's new car her father spoiled her with I quickly remove my heels and begin rubbing them.

Damn my list of notes is fucking turning into a book.

But anyway note to keep in mind don't wear six-inch heals to the mall or anywhere you have to walk.

As Nina begins to drive I toss my beautiful burgundy floor-length dress into the back seat. At this point, my feet hurt and I'm too annoyed with my boyfriend's ass to hear the plastic bag crinkle at every movement.

"Love we are here," Nina says unbuckling her seatbelt and quickly gets out of the car leaving me confused.

Where the freaking hell are we?

Looking around I see nothing but a dirt road until I scan the area further to see a house with cars parked all over the place.

Slipping on the uncomfortable heals I hop out jogging up to Nina.

"Where are we?"

"At the party stupid."

"But you said the party was tonight and its only four pm at the moment." Instead of answering right away she waves at a random couple who broke away from their make-out session to see who is entering the party.

"This party started last night and is still on going I just figured we would come tonight but since we are done lets party." Nodding at my best friend I hold the door open as we both walk it and head to the kitchen.