💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 6💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Dinner flew by and thankfully for the rest of dinner Colton and I didn't bother each other anymore. My guess is that we were both hot and bothered so we just parted ways and gave the other time to cool down. Throughout the rest of the dinner, our families just conversated while the kids being us just sat and listened.

As of now Nina and I are upstairs in my room packing a bag for me to stay the night at her house. I promised her mother over dinner that I would stay the night and when we say only one night we both know I will be there all weekend because I love it there. What better than free food and entertainment am I right?

I lean under my bed and grab a book bag that I don't use. Quickly going into my bathroom I grab my toothbrush, hairbrush, and my makeup bag. Heading back into my room Nina has a couple skimpy looking outfits laid on my bed along with matching undergarments.

"Babes why on earth have you picked out all these skimpy outfits?" She smiles as she switches the jeans in for a skirt then back to it's original.

"We are going to be attending many parties this weekend Babes I will not sit in the house and watch Netflix on a weekend night." I shake my head stuffing all of my care products and anything else I might need in my book bag while she finally decides on three outfits and I go and pick out some regular clothes with some pajamas.

Once my bag is fully packed I head down the stairs with Nina trailing on my toes. As we glide down the stairs everyone is by the front door saying their goodbyes while Danny is watching us come down.

I say a quick goodbye to Daniel and my parents and walk out to their car with them. Philip gets in the driver seat while Rachel gets in the passenger leaving us in the back. Colton gets in on the left door and takes a seat while I on the right climb into the middle. Before I am able to sit down Colton unnoticed slips a hand facing up on my seat. When I go and sit down I stupidly sit on his hand while he gives my ass a firm squeeze.

Not being bothered by everyone in the car I smack his chest hard as he removes his hand from under me laughing. "Dude stop raping my friend." I roll my eyes as the siblings continue to laugh. Once Nina was in the car and she shut the door we swiftly started to drive towards their house.

Ten minutes pass before we are all able to exit the car and pile into the house. Ignoring how everyone goes their separate ways Nina grabs my hand and drags me up their grand staircase. I literally love their house it is humongous. Yes they are very rich but I really could care less but their pool damn it is just magical speaking of that I packed lots of swimsuits for me to swim and lounge in.

Closely behind Nina I enter her room and flop down on the bed. I watch as Nina goes into her jack and jill bathroom that leads to you know who's. After a moment she reappears with a towel and hands me it.

"Go take a shower so I can get one after you."

"Rude, are you trying to tell me something?" She just laughs shaking her head no and instead of nicely handing me the towel she chucks it at my head. Taking the towel I enter the bathroom and strip from my clothes getting into the shower.

I carefully wash myself with all of her fancy expensive shampoos and quickly brush my teeth before stepping out of the shower and drying myself off. When I am completely dry I throw the towel in the hamper and smile when I see that Nina already set my pajamas out for me, must have done so when I was showering.