💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 32💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Walking hand in hand with my hungover boyfriend through the random streets we both quietly enjoy each other's company.

"Love I know you like your walks or whatever but my head is fucking pounding and my legs are about to snap the fuck off," Colton claims overly loud as he retrieves the glasses resting on my head and covered his eyes with them.

"Fine you big baby I thought some sun and air would do you good but let's go back beside you are supposed to hang out with Calvin and Marcus today." He just nodded pulling me closer towards his Eiffel tower figure and pulls his arm around my head.

About fifteen minutes later I am back inside swiftly laying on my bed as Colton grabs his keys, placing a light kiss to my lips and leaves.

Today I really need to relax I know it may seem like I always relax but maybe since I already had plans to miss school today I will just enjoy myself.

'Knock' 'knock'

"Come in," In through the door walks my older brother who supports red puffy eyes with huge black bags under them.

Not knowing what to say I just study him as he walks and quietly sits on the end of my bed and looks down at his sock that has a huge hole in it and is showing his toe.

"Zara I haven't told you something and before it was like nothing but then people began to find out and I have been getting some weird messages that are fucking with my head..." He pauses looking around the room before turning his body towards my own and letting his eyes drift to mine.

"Zara recently I have been having a really hard time with loving myself... I mean I'm a huge fuck up mom and dad would hate me if they knew what I had done." Seeing the amount of pain and guilt settled on my brother's face broke my heart into millions of pieces.

"Stop don't say that nothing you can possibly do will take the love away they have for you." He just shakes his head no.

"I really hate myself." He claims pulling at his hair and hiding his face from me as I wrap my arms around my hurting brother.

"Stop, your my brother and I have always and will always love and look up to you."

"Zara, Nina... Well, Nina." Not able to get the words out he looks up at the ceiling as if he was talking to the Heavens.

"You and Nina what? Are you guys together?" This brings a small quirk to his lips as they form a sad smile but shakes his head no for the thousandth time.

"No me and Nina have nothing going on but she found me doing what I regret the fucking most."

"Come on Daniel I know you are hurting but stop beating around the damn bush and use your fancy lawyer words to create a fucking sentence that makes sense." He just nods pulling his hands from his hair and watches my face as he prepares himself to spit it out.

"Zara I'm Gay." Hearing those words instantly made my shoulders relax as I know my brother did not kill anyone and is not in danger of going to jail.

"Daniel how dare you scare me like that I thought you killed someone." Surprise instantly fills his eyes as he studies my face once again but this time harder than before.

"You're not disgusted by me?" He questions as I let out a loud laugh but instantly shut my big mouth up and feel bad after seeing hurt cross his features.

"I swear sometimes your too stupid to be a lawyer. And no I'm not disgusted with you it is perfectly normal Dan. However, one things for sure you will definitely be disgusted after we share our first boy talk session."

"So who is the lucky guy that my brother got caught doing the dirty with?" He just scrunches up his nose and lets out a light chuckle.

"Zara I was just kissing him and I am so not discussing my love life with you."

"Oh, My Goshhhh! YOU LOVE HIM!!" I jump up yelling at the top of my lungs making Daniel cover his ears.

"No, well I don't know just yet but he is a damn playboy." Seeing how his eyes light up makes my heart piece back together.

"Hahaha if I was to guess I would say it was Calvin but he is definitely not into guys." My jaw drops to the floor and my eyes widen as I see a bright blush cover my brother's cheeks at the mention of Calvin's name.

"No fucking way spill right now."

"Well, it was a couple of days before we all ate at the diner. Ever since he has called about three or four times but I blocked his number too ashamed to talk to him."

"OUCH ZARA!" He shouts right in my ear as I send a hard smack right to the back of his head.

"Your bitch ass better call him right now," I claim as he smiles pulling his phone out from his back pocket.

"You know I think I will." He fully smiles this time giving me a tight hug before exiting the room with the phone pressed against his ear.

I smile at the thought of my brother's news. It kind of makes me feel better about the whole ex-girlfriend thing knowing she didn't really haunt over his love life all along. However, I am really proud he came to the fact of knowing he was and I am really happy that he has found someone already just like me.

'Ding'

Hearing the ding noise I look down at my phone to see my Instagram blowing up. Reading the notification I see I have been tagged in over forty posts and I have been private messaged fifteen times.

Curiosity gets the best of me as I quickly unlock my phone wanting to know why I am suddenly so popular but as soon as I see the reason I wish I didn't even look.

Right on the little phone screen in front of me is a single sixty-second clip that within the first three seconds breaks my heart right back into the thousands of pieces they were a few short seconds ago. Not knowing what to do after seeing that single video I just quietly click my phone off throwing it behind me not caring where or what happens to it and slip my shoes on not knowing where the night will take me.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS, I HAVE BEEN STUCK IN A FUNK NOT KNOWING WHAT TO WRITE BUT AFTER SEEING THE NUMBER OF READS I HAVE GOTTEN JUST THIS WEEK MADE MY DAY. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AMAZING READS LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER EVEN IF IT WAS NOT THE BEST.😊😊😊

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE SAW WHILE ON INSTAGRAM???

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏