💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 51💙

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

(((((STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE ME A NEW COVER PM ME)))))

💙Colton Primrose's P.O.V.💙

Laying down next to my beautiful sleeping girlfriend I wake up to an empty bed but the sound of the coffee machine brewing I smile jumping up.

Walking into the kitchen my smile falters a bit as I see Karmen instead of Zara making coffee.

"Two sugars still?" She questions in which I nod still too tired to use my voice just yet.

Looking around the apartment I notice how clean and well put everything is. Damn, I love my OCD clean freak of a girlfriend.

"Is Zara still asleep?" Karmen asks drawing my attention over towards her as I shake my head no.

"No, I don't see her school bag so that's where I'm assuming she is," I answer as she giggles into her coffee cup as she takes a sip.

"Goody two shoes. Haha, do you remember we latterly only showed up to class like a whole two times." A small smile warms my face as I remember both Karmen and I thinking we were so cool as we spent the whole school day behind the bleachers smoking our lunges away.

"Yeah, by the way, I finally quit," I mention laughing as her eyes flew open wide and she spilled coffee all down her shirt.

"Fuck that's hot." She yelps placing the cup on the counter as I quickly grab a towel and hand it to her. Taking her time she dries her shirt as much as possible before continuing on our conversation.

"So what finally made you quit? Better be something big since I begged you nearly every day for two whole years." She asks making me smile.

"Zara did actually," I answer confused a bit when I see her smile disappear but she hides it by turning around to wipe the coffee off the counter.

"She asked you and you just quit?" She asks once again.

"Well not really, we were actually on Calvin's boat and she mentioned she doesn't like people who smoke so from there I worked hard to quit." She nods and laughs.

"You must be wrapped around her little finger?" She states well really asks as it sounds.

"Yeah, she's definitely has a tight grip on me." I joke looking around the room as it gets quiet and she doesn't answer.

"Well anyway, what do you want to do today?" I question as she turns around with a huge smile shocking me a bit. Damn the girl must have been waiting for me to ask that.

"Well, I kind of wanted to see how the party house and everyone there was doing." Nodding I exit the kitchen with Karmen behind me surprisingly she even follows me into my bedroom and makes herself comfortable on the bed.

"So you gonna watch me change?" I ask turning around to see her eyes quickly cast up to mine knowing she got caught.

"Why not you're pretty sexy." Rolling my eyes at her joke I grab a shirt and pants from the dresser and quickly change in the bathroom.

Walking out I see Karmen holding a picture that Zara force me to take at the campground the night I asked her to be mine. I found it cute the week she moved in it magically appeared on my nightstand.

"Can I wear your shirt, mine has coffee all over it?" She asks placing the frame back where it belongs.

"I'll give you one of Zara's shirts I'm sure she won't mind," I speak walking over to her dresser opening the drawer... and the next one, and so forth until I reach the bottom drawer flinging it open.

My heart stops as my head snaps towards the closet and my legs somehow manage to take me there as I once again fling the door open only to see it the same as the drawers...

Empty.

Where the fuck is Zara's belongings better yet where the fuck is my princess.

"Colt, What's wrong?" Karmen questions me but I completely ignore her sprinting to the kitchen to find my phone and when I do I don't hesitate to call her number.

Right away the call is declined as I try another three times before scrolling to find my former best friend's phone number in which I quickly click and place it to my ear.

"Colt, what's wr-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KARMEN!" I yell trying to control my breathing as I feel like I'm hyperventilating.

Her squeal only seems to add more fuel to my already burning fire as I end the call once it hits voice mail and put my head down practically ripping my hair out of my head.

Walking around her small figure I grab my keys slamming the door and run down to my car before speeding away to find the girl I gave my everything to.

💙💙💙

Sprinting up to the white house I pound my fist so damn hard on the red-painted door most likely breaking open the skin of my knuckle a bit.

Taking a step back the door slowly opens to reveal a scared older version of Zara.

"Colton, my dear, what's the matter?" She asks watching me carefully.

"I need to speak with Zara," I claim sounding nothing but a desperate little boy.

"I'm sorry honey, she's not here." She says nervously looking around doing everything in her power to not make any sort of eye contact with me.

Nodding I say a quick goodbye before walking to my car.

Fucking sike.

As soon as the door closes I take a sharp right turn towards the side of the house and start climbing once I see the damn terrace.

Well here is goes let's hope I'm like a graceful ninja and not like a goat when it gets scared.

Sitting on the ledge of the window I look in only to see the room pitch black with no light source present and my beautiful princess nowhere in sight.

💙

💙

💙

HEY, GUYS, HERE IS YET ANOTHER CHAPTER I'M SO SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME ABOUT A MONTH TO UPDATE I JUST HAD NOT IDEA WHAT TO WRITE BUT HE IS YET ANOTHER CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT😊😊😊

DO YOU THINK ZARA WAS RIGHT FOR LEAVING?

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏