💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 28💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Walking into the kitchen I throw back an Advil and swallow some water wincing as I swallow. Damn, I don't know how Colt drinks that damn sparkling water that shit taste like tv static.  Anyway, yes, I will admit two hours was a bit much on my throat but the smile on his face afterward was worth all my pain.

"Baby, we are going to be late are you ready?" Colton shouts from the bedroom doorway as I just nod my head not wanting to stress my voice.

"Let's go."

💜    💜    💜

Walking into the school building Colton walks me over towards my locker as I collect my books needed for class and we head towards the classroom before I make a pit stop.

Quickly entering the main office I grab a newspaper and walk out entering the class with Colt.

"Why did you need a boring old newspaper when you have a boyfriend who I might add you love very much?" He asks making me blush remembering how he tacked me to the ground and kissed me to death after sharing my feelings with him.

"Well, I need to find a job since well I haven't worked in almost two months," I state circling a couple different jobs that seem interesting.

"You should come work with me my boss is looking for a new desk lady to answer phones." He says kissing my neck making me raise an eyebrow in realization.

"Since when did you get a job? I have never once heard about it and you barely leave my side." He just laughs.

"Well, Princess if you must know I picked up a job once coming back home and I help out in the shop. Some guys there do construction and others take part in fixing cars."

"And what do you do?" I ask wonder if I should picture my hot boyfriend as a mechanic or as a construction worker like the guys in that Fifth Harmony music video.

"I take part in both but my favorite between the two is the cars. All kidding aside Babygirl you should really work in the office you have a window that watches over the whole garage so you can see me all hot and sweaty fixing cars. Not only that beautiful but you get your own office so when you get bored of work I can come to liven you up." Smiling and blushing at the idea I definitely mark it down as an option as Colton whippes out his phone and sends a text to his boss saying we will stop over soon.

"I sure will love to watch all the hot sweaty men working on cars, but don't worry handsome I will be sure to spare you a few glances." His jaw clenches as he swiftly looks up from his phone making me giggle.

"We will be sure to keep your blinds closed." He murmurs under his breath just loud enough for me to hear.

"Relax big boy I don't even know if I can't stand looking at your face even longer than I already do," I say obviously not meaning a single word because I love this man and the fact that he is literally a walking God doesn't help.

"I know babe I'm just that hot."

"You are,"

"What was that beautiful?" He asks making me laugh but quickly get shushed as the teacher begins passing out papers.

Ignoring him I begin reading the paper for our new project as I feel a rough hand glide it was up my leg making me shriek and push Colton away. Sadly he doesn't take the hint as his hand returns but this time makes it under my skirt as I once again push it away and send him a glare.