💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 18💜

COVER MADE BY TheRavenAndEagle

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?" Daniel screams at Colton and I sounding angrier than ever before. I guess seeing Dan angry really ticked me off since he's the one person who never gets angry.

"WELL ANSWER ME DAMNIT!" He yells once again but this time throwing the ice coffee in his hands to the concrete making me yelp and move closer towards Colton.

"It was my fault I forced her into the kiss," Colton says low and calmly making me rapidly shake my head and walk over towards his interlocking out hands together.

"It wasn't just his fault I kissed him and from there it went off but I regret nothing and you can't even judge." Dan's eyes seem to turn red as he stumbles to Colton and lands a hard punch right under his eye making me yelp and shove Dan away from Colton.

"Zara you don't know shit you try and act all high and mighty but your boyfriend here got arrested for aggravated assaulting a random guy in a bar. Oh and the best one of all he slept with my girlfriend that's why we split." Daniel said practically spitting in my face as I turned to look at Colton.

"Zara please, let me explain everything." He looked panicked as I bit my wobbly lip and shook my head no before running the rest of the way home and once I got there I locked myself in my room.

"Zara please open up and let me explain everything...please." I hear Colton's voice through the door as loud stomps come up the steps.

"Get the Fuck out of my house!" Daniel practice whispers but it's more like a deadly whisper.

The other side of my door seems to go silent for a few seconds before my door bursts open. My head shoots up as I watch Colton and Daniel enter my room.

"You listen to me I'm giving you ten fucking minutes I will be in my room while you explain shit," Daniel says almost calmly making me back towards my headboard. I watch through blurry eyes as Dan leaves the room and Colton sits on the edge of my bed leaving plenty of space in between us.

"I'm sorry," Is the only thing that leaves his lips as he stares at the floor.

"Why would you do that to your best friend I mean I could care less about assaulting some guy you don't know right now but your best fucking friend?" I spit out harshly watching as his shoulders tense up.

"Zara you don't understand I know I'm a complete fuckup that's why I am pleading guilty and I'm just gonna take whatever happens to me."

"That doesn't answer my damn question,"

"I know a secret of your brothers and I didn't see anything wrong with sleeping with his girlfriend after I found out I mean he was gonna dump her and she was hot so I just went for it." I Try to wrap everything around my head as he takes a break and looks down at his muddy messed up boots.

"You're an ass you don't know how bad he cried after she dumped him for some other guy and now I know it was you. I mean the guy wouldn't even take a damn shower let alone use the bathroom..."

"I know damn it I came here every damn day to apologize but your mom told me to leave and he wouldn't even answer my calls."

"What do you expect him to do answer you and talk about how he was so in love with the girl you fucked?" I am livid actually livid I might kill this mother fucker yes he is hot and I like him but when it comes to family I don't fuck around.