💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 20 💜

OMFG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR GETTING MY LAME BOOK @ 1.1k READS!!!!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

About three hours have passed since I last seen Colton. It's also been three hours of constant gossip and fun with Calvin and Megan.

"Girls get your asses in the water," Calvin yells jumping into the lake fully clothed splashing me and Megan in the process. Just as I begin removing my shoes my phone goes off and I quickly answer it not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello, this is Zara."

"Why so propper babe?" Colton's sexy voice teases me.

"Oh shut it I didn't know it was you." We both share a laugh as he pauses and the line goes quiet.

"Umm... ugh can you come to the tent please?" He asks sounding nervous I even hear him swallow at the start.

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute, is everything okay?" He replies with a quiet yes and hangs up leaving me as curious as ever.

Not long after Colton ended the call I am walking up to the stranded tent with him nowhere in sight. About thirteen minutes pass as I look down at my phone trying to keep my mind busy.

"Hey," Comes from behind me scaring the shit right out of me as I turn around to see Colton not making eye contact but looking at his fidgeting hands.

"Hi, is everything okay with you?" He just nods finally making eye contact and letting me see his beautiful green emeralds.

"Come on beautiful I have something to show you." I nodded taking his hand as he leads me away from the camp and in towards the woods where smoke raised into the air and a fire lays litten.

"Ugh... Zara, I just wanted to say that I really..."

"Colton there you are I have been looking everywhere for you." A blond I don't quite recognize but know I've seen before squeals out running up to Colton and smashes her lips onto his own. The scene itself pisses me off for some unknown reason as I turn away and sit watching the fire.

"Hailey, what the fuck are you doing here?" Colton grows out behind me as the disgusting scene of Colton having his way with the girl with died blond hair. Now to think of it he must have a thing for blonds. Should I die my hair? Fuck no, where did that thought come from.

Deciding I had enough of the couple fighting I take it upon myself to bring myself back to camp where I decide to lay in the tent looking up at the blue mesh up top.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I hear Colton shout as the tent is roughly unzippered and my gaze meets his. Instead of talking to him I turn on my side away from him and stare at the side of the tent as he lays down on his side.

"I'm sorry..."

"Colton shoosh I'm tired."

"Zara please I had this whole damn night planned where I would romantically ask you to be my girlfriend but then that bitch ruined everything." He angrily rambled making me sit up and turn towards him.