💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 17💜

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

'Beep...beep...beep' Quickly turning off my alarm I walk into the bathroom and stare at the three sticks laying upside-down on the countertop. Taking in a deep breath I flip the first one over only to let out a breath of relief as I see only one line.

Instead of stressing about the next like the first I quickly flip them over and as I read the second a smile grew on my face but as I read the third and final one my smile drops. The third test holds a solid two red lines.

My heart dropped to my throat and I felt like I couldn't breathe I was now gasping for air wishing this kid could just go to someone that is unable to reproduce but instead its mine. Mine that's it I'm on my own having my own kid I mean what am I gonna tell my parents let alone my brother.

Okay, calm down this isn't a definite until you get checked out by a certified doctor. Calm down. Damn it why am I not calming down I talk to myself my a un mental human being. Tugging at my hair I slide to the floor balling my eyes out.

I seem to do this all the way up until I hear the garage door open and a car pull in indicating my parents are home. And that night I stayed locked in my room too sick to eat dinner and too scared to face reality.

  💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 NEXT DAY 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

Walking into the dreadful school building I pull my white hoodie down further to cover my red puffy eyes. Instead of walking to my locker like I do each and every day I walk towards the girl's bathroom. Thankfully Colton doesn't even recognize me as I walk past him and Grant.

Quickly locking myself in the handicap stall I pull off my hood and begin covering the bags under my eyes with this magical stuff called foundation. Once I'm finally covered I turn to leave but quickly catch sight of a red patch. Turning once more my lungs finally get a full gulp of air as I see my pants covered in period blood.

"Shit" I call out as I look around the stall only to see no sight of anything to cover it with but my white hoodie. Letting out another round of colorful words I carefully wrap the hoodie around my waist and Begin walking towards homeroom.

Entering the classroom I look around to see everyone already seated and talking to their friends as I take my seat next to my dreadful lab partner.

"Zara we need to talk," Colton says turning to me with the same red puffy eyes I am wearing.  

"We don't need to talk trust me I got my period and I'm done with you." I look away as he takes his lip between his teeth and lets out a growl of frustration.

"Here at least let me do this." He speaks as I look over to see his shirt being lifted slightly from him taking off his hoodie. This time my lip is between my teeth as he begins untying my hoodie from my hips.

"Stop, what are you doing?" I said slapping his hand away panicked.

"I know you better than you think and I know you don't want your all-white hoodie to be ruined." Trying not to make a big deal out of the situation I grab his hoodie and wrap it around my waist and continue to listen in on our lecture.

Class goes by quickly and next thing the whole school day does as I slam my locker shut and walk out into that parking lot only to see no sight of Daniel anywhere. Oh well looks like I'm on my own today.