💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 22 💙

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

💙Colton Primrose's P.O.V.💙

Damn it why am I such a fuck up?

Why can't I be a damn good boyfriend to the only girl I want?

I can't believe I let Star flirt with my ass and then practically let her make the most beautiful girl in the world feel like absolute shit. I mean I really fucked up she won't even pick up my calls or open my text messages.

I can't fucking believe I thought I did nothing wrong and only realized I was in the wrong when my little sister brought it to my attention. Damn, I don't deserve her but I damn right can't be without her without losing my sanity.

Getting out of my car I slam the door not even bothering to lock it. At this point, I need something bad to happen to me in order for me to stop feeling all this damn guilt. I mean is my princess even really my princess anymore or have I lost her completely?

I'm going to face her I have to I can't let her leave me damn I can't live without her. I'm fucking whipped and for once in my life, I'm not ashamed yes I might not love her just yet but she means everything to me if that makes any sense.

Walking towards her locker I see her in a huge all black hoodie that I'm assuming is Dan's with my favorite black leggings on her. Damn this girl is fucking beautiful even when she's not trying.

"Hey, Zara," I call out but she walks into the girl's bathroom not even turning towards me.

"Let's go to class buddy." I hear Grant's annoying ass voice behind me as he grabs my arm and drags me away from the door and into the science room.

Just before the bell, she enters the classroom with her face down and all I can see are the top of her glasses. It makes me feel like even more of a douche bag to know she's hiding her face probably ashamed of her beautiful self.

💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 AFTER SCHOOL 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

The day zoomed by. Just kidding the day was fucking dreadfully slow. She ignored me the entire day and didn't even look towards me once. At the moment I am typing a long fucking sorry text as some bitch bumps into me and falls on the ground.

"I'm sorry, can you... where are my glasses?" The girl nervously says making me turn instantly towards her only to see Zara's hood covering her head as she picks up my foot only to hold her broken pair of glasses.

"Zara I'm sorry baby, let me help you," I say trying to help her up but she pushes me away turning her head away but before she could I catch a purple mark under her eye.

"Zara let me see your fucking face." My tone is deadly and my grip is tight not letting her escape as she whimpers and slowly turns towards me. Seeing her beautiful face all busted up makes me want to fucking lose my mind.

"Who the fuck did this Zara I swear I will spend another three years in that jail in no fucking time." A tear slides down her face as I take her face in my hands and inspect her busted lip and black eye.

"Baby who did this to my princess?" I say a lot calmer and lower trying not to scare her again.

"I don't know Colt, I was at some bar and I was leaving and this guy started kissing me and when I started yelling he hit me and I called Dan." She explains as her breathing starts to escalate and tears flow down her face faster than I can wipe them away.