💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 5💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

The last remaining hours of school went by in a flash and before I knew it I was taking a lovely stroll with Daniel to our house. Sometimes I wish Danny would give me a break and let me live my life but I have to admit it's nice knowing that someone cares about me.

The bright white rancher pops up in my vision as we near it. Walking up the driveway Danny holds the door open like a true gentleman he is and we both enter to see our grandma sitting on the couch watching tv. We split our ways as he goes upstairs and I go into the kitchen to see my parents making out like teenagers.

"Ewwww!!" I shout covering my eyes as they split apart laughing at my reaction.

"Sorry, kiddo your mom was just looking as beautiful as ever." He says ruffling my hair as my mother blushes and he leaves the room. I have to admit when I do find the man and we grow old together I hope we end up like that where we are in seventeen years of marriage and he still is able to make me blush.

"Darling I am making lasagna for tonight since we are all Italian I presume that it's a fine choice. I nod looking at the bread she is lacing with garlic.

"Mom when are they coming over?"

"Since it's already five I'm gonna go with an hour and a half." I nod leaving the room and climb the stairs entering my bedroom. I walk over towards my closet and scan through all of the dresses in the back only to pull off my favorite white dress that has a lace material on the top attached to a flowy skirt. All I have to say is thank God I'm not on my period while wearing this dress because that could be a disaster.

After changing I go over to my vanity that Danny built me for my fifteenth birthday and begin straightening out my curls. Once every piece of my hair is flattened I begin to apply a full face of makeup but not too much that it makes me look like a cake face.

Just as I buckle my black heels the doorbell rings "DANIEL, ZARA COME DOWN HERE THEY ARE EARLY." My mom yells at Danny and I as we both exit our rooms and sprinted down the stairs trying to beat the other. Sadly I ended up losing and I blame the heels.

As I reach the bottom Nina comes over and hugs me as do I to her. Once I hug her I go and hug her mother and father that should just be called my own because I'm always over there. When it came to my hug with Colton I gave him an awkward side hug as he went to give me a full one. Everyone seemed to notice that it was very awkward but it all got thrown away when he went to shake Danny's hand and Danny rudely ignored it and went to hug his father.

Once everyone got their hug we made our way towards the dining room and everyone took a seat. Danny sat on my right and Nina sat on my left Grandma sat next to Danny with my parents on the end and Colton and his Parents across from me.

💜 💜 ((RACHEL AND PHILIP ARE COLTON AND NINA'S, PARENTS

💜 💜 ((RACHEL AND PHILIP ARE COLTON AND NINA'S, PARENTS. LINDA AND ARON ARE DANNY AND ZARA'S, PARENTS))💜 💜

My mom left into the kitchen but shortly came back in with two big trays of lasagna. How she didn't drop them just puzzled me. After setting them on the table she began placing some on everyone's plate. Once my plate was full I dug in forgetting all about the prayer and so did everyone else as they did the same.

"So Colton what was it like being in prison?" My mom rudely asked as my dad gave her the look letting her know that it was rude.

"It wasn't fun and games I'll tell you that. You had to make yourself look ruthless in there in order to stay out of trouble." He said while looking down at his food as if he was remembering the scenes in his mind.

"And how did you do that?" This time my father rudely asked.

"Well I'm not proud of it but I had to fight one of the top guys in there. If I won I was okay but if I lost then their group got to each have a go at me." My mom pulled the fork out of her mouth shocked but still on the edge of her seat as was I.

"And..." I asked impatiently since no one else was asking. Nina kicked me under the table for asking but I ignored it wanting to know the rest. He looked up from his dish and met my eyes as I stared in his sea green ones.

"Well, I luckily won but was still pretty beat up." I nodded letting my shoulders drop from suspense as my mom and Colton continued talking.

"So Colton you plan on changing your image in this town?" An evil smile appeared on my face as a plan popped into my head. I was definitely going to get him back for making me all hot and bothered in class today.

Slowly and carefully I slipped my foot out of my heel and extended it in the direction of Colton. Since I was a bit short I scooted up on my chair so I was able to skim his leg with my foot. He jumped at the impact but tried to continue the conversation with my mother.

"Ugh...Ye...Yes definitely."He said and once he was finished studdering he turned his attention back towards me giving me a lustful look. That look only made my foot travel higher onto a hard object that we both knew. Once my foot skimmed over his hard-on he grabbed my foot sliding it further down and rested it on his knee.

Now that everyone was done eating, my mother and his got up and began preparing desert. Danny and Nina started up a conversation as did our dads. Since no one was paying attention Colton reached under the table and began to Softly massage my foot giving me a seductive look.

He quickly let go of my foot and I pulled it back as our moms came into the dining room placing dishes filled with cheesecake and brownies in front of everyone. I began to dig in despite not being able to breathe as I began talking to Nina's mom.

"Zara dear since today's a Friday night you should stay the night at our house tonight?" I return a smile to her.

"Of course I miss waking up to waffles and pancakes every morning." She laughs as Colton drops his spoon and climbs under the table to get it.

"So Nina what show are we gonna binge wat... watch to...tonight?" I begin studdering as I feel Colton's hands on my legs and his soft lips travel their way closer to a detoured area. Quickly shoving his big head away from me he climbs back out from the table and continues to eat with the spoon he had dropped. Can you say eww?

💜

💜

💜

HEY GUYS HERE IS THE FIFTH CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT BUT DONT WORRY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE SLEEPOVER GET EXCITED BECAUSE I KNOW I AM😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏