💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 41💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

After being put back an hour by Colton's horny self we finally broke apart once my head was out of the clouds and I remembered what our discussion was before he buttered me up.

As of not I am still begging this grown ass man to wear a damn suit and he is leaning against the door, arms crossed with an annoying ass smirk on his face that only seems to grow the more I beg.

"Baby please you said you love me so please put on the suit I will even help you." I beg walking over to him with the suit in my hands.

"You know I love you so stop using it against me." He says smirking the entire time making me grow even more annoyed.

"You know what Colton this is what we talked about, us having fewer arguments but you just like to test me and I'm over it." His smirk seemed to drop a bit as I walked away throwing the suit on the bed and entered the bathroom locking myself inside so I could get ready.

After about thirty minutes I was dressed in a beautiful tight fitted red dress with some black strappy heels.  Impressed with the time I also had done my makeup all in one go making me smile at my appearance through the mirror. Then again I remember my annoying ass boyfriend who won't cooperate sitting in the next room and this makes my smile falter.

Deciding to just face the music I walk into the bedroom only to see my sexy ass boyfriend dressed to perfection in his suit making me instantly want to skip dinner and go for round five.

"Damn your sexy." We both say at the same time making me laugh and his signature smirk to appear on his face making me walk over and playfully smack it off his face.

"Forget kids your ass is going to make my hair grayer before I reach twenty."

"My ass is pretty sexy, right?" He questions twisting his back in an attempt to look at his butt making me laugh against my will.

"Shut up let's go before we show up late since you want to act like a child," I remark walking right passed him but making sure to slap his ass as he admires it in the mirror knowing he hates when I touch his bottom. Guys are so weird they touch our bottoms as they own them but the first time I slapped his butt he ignored me for a whole hour.

💜💜💜💜💜💜@ THE FAMILY DINNER💜💜💜💜💜💜

Walking up to see my family all together seated and laughing brings a smile to my face. Damn, I missed these people don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend with everything in me but after a while, we need a break from just one on one time.

"Hey, the ghosted couples here," Nina shouts making me laugh and sprint over to engulf her in a tackling hug. Thankfully mom already rented out a room in the restaurant knowing how loud our two families together can get.

"Girl I missed you so much," I say as tears slide down my face definitely messing up my makeup. No one can judge I got a visit from a shark today as I have officially entered shark week and I'm now emotional.

"Girl don't cry I literally see you in school every day." She says pulling back to wipe a few tears and I turn around looking for one person but catch sight of a worried Colton staring at me wondering why I'm balling my eyes. Finally catching sight of the person sitting with the boys I make my way over to the making sure the land a nice hard punch into Marcus's arm knowing it probably felt like a feather.