💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 16💜

COVER MADE BY  ME LOL I WANTED TO MAKE ONE AND NOW YOU CAN ALL SEE WHY I AM USING A FAN MADE COVER INSTEAD OF MY OWN!

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Waking up in the unfamiliar bed I try to make myself fall back asleep but am unable to as I hear a loud banging noise from the bedroom above Coltons. Making myself feel at home I stand up and make my way towards the dark kitchen and flicked on the lights.

Turning around I let out a small shriek as I see the hot figure in front of me chugging orange juice from the container.

"Eww, you pig pour it in a glass it's not that hard," I say snatching the jug from him and grab a glass from the see-through cabinet and begin to poor but before I could he grabs the jug and finishes it off.

"You're annoying," I say as I go into the fridge and grab the milk and the cereal above the fridge. Instead of him replying back he just watches me but then his eyes travel down my body as I look down to see what he's looking at. Once I see the oversized shirt bunched in my underwear I quickly tug it out and move so the counter is shielding my body.

"You don't have to hide you know you look pretty sexy in my shirt." Shaking away his comment I move the contents on the table to clear room for me to sit down and eat but my breath hitches as I grab a pack of blue pills.

These pills were not just any kind of pills they were birth control pills and it made my head spin as I tried to think of the date and when I was last to get my period. Colton seems to notice my loss of breath as he comes over to see what I'm looking at.

Not understanding what the pills are he takes them from me and studies them trying to figure out why I seemed to pale.

"Okay I just spent three minutes looking at these little pills and I still don't get what they are so please elaborate to me." He takes a seat on the bench next to me as I look at him and my teeth begin to clatter.

"Colton I'm late."

"Late for what?" He asks completely oblivious.

"That time of the month well it should have came about a week and a half ago you see I got it on the first and now its the 14th." This time he seemed to understand as his eyes widen and meet my own.

"Wait so you're pregnant? No...no there is no way I might have been drunk but I know..." Instead of letting his ramble on, I get right to the point.

"Go to CVS right now."

"What Zara it is three in the morning nothings open." He says looking at the time on his phone before running his fingers through his hair.

"CVS runs twenty-four hours now let's go get dressed and I will come with you." He nods and follows me into his room as we both zone out and get dressed and drive to the store. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as we walked into the store and began to look around for the tests.

After looking around for about ten minutes we finally found them and everything began to set in. This is really happening I mean I could be carrying a child in me... Colton's child that is.

Colton just decided to grab three random boxes as I took them from him and grabbed the ones in my price range since I no longer have a job.

"Is it bad I'm petrified to go up to the register and pay for these?" I look up to Colton to see him shake his head as he grabs them from me and places them on the belt. As the lady scans them she sends Colton a lovingly look then looks to me and sends me a death glare.

"Your total will be thirty-six dollars and ninety-nine cents." Nodding I grab the money from my coat pocket as Colton hands the lady his card but she ignores him and looks at me.

"I think she is capable of paying for herself I mean it is her problem, not yours." I clench my jaw to hold back my anger as I hand her a fifty and wait for my change back.

"Actually for your information that is my child that she is dealing with thank you very much so next time you wanna be a bitch do it to someone that  doesn't care about their wife." The lady swallows harshly as do I once the word 'Wife' leaves his lips.

As the words freeze me in place they seem to do no justice to him as he grabs ahold of the plastic bag and marches out of the store with me following behind. Throughout the drive to Colton's house, I decided not to pry on why he had called me his wife because I know we are both scared shitless at the mention of a child.

  💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 BACK @ COLTON'S HOUSE💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜  

Walking into the house I notice that most of the guys are already up as they are seated in the kitchen watching me closely as I am with Colton. Worldly I move the bag behind my back and send the guys a fake smile. Well, that was before the bag behind my back was ripped from my grip.

"What do you have here?" Head barbie bitch asks as she pulls out the pink box containing a stick that will tell me how my future will rule out. Her eyes dart to me and back to the stick as she laughs throwing the box back into the bag and handing it to me.

"Boys we have a pregnant milf in the house." She yells as more people begin to look over towards me. My eyes just so happen to lock with the guy that had me waiting at a damn party for over two hours making me feel like shit about myself.

Breaking contact with Jack I look up at Colton to see him trying his hardest to not make eye contact with me. With that, a stabbing sensation goes straight to my heart as my eyes threaten to spill over.

Not being able to take all the eyes on me I grab my bag and dart out of the house not even caring that I have no car to drive home but instead my two feet. Throughout the whole walk, I begged God that Colton would come after me but once I caught sight of the white house on the end of the block all my hope disappeared. The realization set in if this test reads positive I'm on my own not only raising it but everyone will hate me because we are forbidden.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER AND CAN I JUST SAY LOOK AT THAT THREE DAY STREAK. HAHAHA IM ONLY JOKING BUT THANKS FOR READING MY STORY😊😊😊

ALSO, MERRY CHRISTMAS TMR AND IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

DO YOU WANT ZARA TO BE PREGNANT?

YES-

NO-

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏