💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 19💙

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

💙Colton Primrose's P.O.V.💙

"Come on Colton your gonna put the whole drive back an hour," David yells beeping the horn as everyone shouts a 'yeah' but I continue to ignore them.

It's been twenty minutes. Twenty minutes ago she should have been here and yet I'm standing here hoping she is just late and not wanting to accept the fact that she hates my guts. I mean I even hate my guts so I can't blame her nor Daniel even though old me really wanted to.

Taking, in reality, another ten minutes pass as she is still not here so I hop in the huge van Calvin rented right next to the empty seat I saved for her. Taking my time I buckle myself in and finally close the door hoping to spare a couple minutes just in case there was a possibility she would come. But deep inside myself, I knew she never was gonna come.

My idiotic self even begged my little sister to let me inside on all her best friend's favorite snacks and I spent the whole night finding them at the store. Everything seemed to be in slow motion today as David started the car and began to drive away before swerving off to the side and letting out a list of colorful words.

Looking up to find the cause of his irritation a small smile grows on my face as I see the beautiful brunette get out of Daniel's car and prove me wrong. She came she really came.

Not wasting a second after seeing her I literally fling the door open and jump out trying to calmly walk over to her when in reality I wanted to run over to her and fling her through the air. 

"I'm not too late am I?" Her shy voice made my smile grow as I rapidly shook my head no like a little kid. Damn, I'm whipped and we aren't even together yet.

"You're never too late... Damn, Princess, I can't believe you came." She let out a small laugh as Daniel came around the car and up to me handing me the two duffel bags.

"Hurt my sister and I will kill you slowly and painfully." He deadly whispers low enough to make a point but to keep Zara from hearing it. Not knowing what to say to him I walk away and load Zara's bags into the back and help her into the van this time wasting no time to close the car door.

I can't believe this is reality, I can't believe she came. Looking down at the beauty herself I see her bite her lip and nervously turn her head away from behind me causing me to look and see what caused her distress.

I instantly see Laura and Kamila turn there faces away like they were not sending death glares towards her a second ago.

  💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 AT THE CAMPGROUND 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

Eight hours easily pass as Zara and I spent the whole time eating gummy worms and watching some weird tv show that I paid no attention to but she loved. The whole ride went pretty smooth except the fact that the roads were quite bumpy. I was just grateful that Zara wasn't on my lap this time because then she would have felt what her laugh does to me.

  "Wow, this place is huge," Zara said as her eyes lit up and she smiled making me want to ruin the moment and tell her what else was huge but I refrained myself from doing so. Apart from Zara, I did have to admit this place was beautiful with being right by the lake.