💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 9 💙

HEY, GUY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR HITTING 200 READS ❗️ ❗️ ❗️ NOT ONLY THAT BUT THAT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING MY BOOK UP TO #1 ❗️ ❗️ ❗️

AS OF AUGUST 14TH MY BOOK HIT #1 ON #GIRLCOAD 🤧 🤧 THANK YOU SO MUCH ❗️ ❗️ ❗️

AS A GIFT TO EVERYONE I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER IN COLTON'S POINT OF VIEW 🤗 🤗 🤗

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

💙Colton Primrose's P.O.V.💙

Bringing the cancerous stick up to my lips I take a slow but long draw letting the hot smoke flow into my lungs. After a few seconds of letting the firey smoke fill up in my lungs, I exhale. I remember the first puff I ever took of a cigarette it was when I was trying to impress some stupid girl in high school. Even though the girl ended up being annoying as fuck I would never take it back, not only was she a good fuck but she also showed me how great cigarettes are.

Most people would tell you to stay away from them but I call bullshit. The nicotine rush is what got me I love the small amount of high it gives you, almost a light-headed pleasant hazy feeling. One thing I would never give up in life is smoking it just gives people a vibe but it also makes me drawn to the luxurious smoke it gives off.

Taking my eyes away from my cancerous stick I look up to see Hailey and May dancing on the bow of the boat right in front of us boys. I watch the two girls as they try and dance sexily in front of us. Notice how I say try because they both are just jumping around while shaking their hips in hopes of getting a reaction from one of us boys.

Even though they are both hot girls they are just too easy. I mean I got Hailey the blond into bed within three minutes of her being here. All I am gonna say is damn she was a bore that reminds me to thank one of the boys for barging in the room and slamming the door.

After last nights drunken scandal I just couldn't get Zara out of my head. I know I'm an asshole but I needed to get her out of my head I mean she is my sisters best friends and not only that but she isn't even eighteen yet. Even though Zara was off limits I still found myself comparing Hailey to her.

For starters, Hailey had to be a C cup and Zara was definitely a D or bigger. Zara's curves seemed to be all in the right places meanwhile Haileys were already falling. Looking beyond their bodies Zara has the type of personality that I can sit and talk to for hours while Hailey I just need to staple her lips together.

As I am secretly thinking about Zara the beauty herself draws my attention as she boards the boat with a guy trailing right behind her. I have to admit it did piss me off to see him even next to her let alone as he wraps his arm over her shoulder.

Gulping the remains of my beer I throw it aside and walk over towards the stern of the boat where everyone gathered.

"So how was your coffee date?" My sister asks gaining my attention or more like putting more coal into my fire.

"It wasn't a date we just caught up." She speaks with her angelic voice ignoring my presence as I approach everyone. Going for direct eye contact she holds it for under a second before turning it back to Nina.