💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 36💜

OHHHHH MY GOSH GUYS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! AS OF APRIL 18TH WE HIT 4K READS! TO BE A THOUSAND PERCENT HONEST WITH YOU ALL I WAS GOING TO STOP WRITING THIS BOOK BUT AS OF NOW I DON'T WANT TO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!! AND ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR TAKING SO DAMN LONG TO WRITE ONE CHAPTER AS I HAVE BEEN ON AND OFF AGAIN GETTING SICK BUT EXPECT MORE AS I AM NOW ON SPRING BREAK THANK GOD!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

A week has passed since I left the hospital and moved into Colton's apartment.

Since then he also broke the news to me that we are both jobless and since then we have also been separately looking.

But sadly as of today, I promised Colton that I would go with him over to his old party house to hang out with everyone. Supposably we were all going to swim and drink. The sad part though is that my body is still healing and the doctor said to stay away from a long list of things and sadly alcohol was on the list.

"Baby, where is your bathing suit?" Colton yells from the room making me moan and groan as I get off the couch and join him in the bedroom.

"Colt I already told you I'm not wearing a bathing suit!" I say a bit louder and angrier than I anticipated. But hey I am the one recovering from an accident that left me scared for life, literally. My body is covered in scratches, scars, and bruises.

To shorten my rant I am no longer happy with the way my body looks. I feel ugly in my own skin knowing that everyone will think the same once they see what's hiding under my clothes.

This is also the huge reason why I have been frustrating Colton. He thinks that I am not over the whole drunken scandal as I run to change in the bathroom every time I have to change clothes. Yes, I love my boyfriend endlessly but in the past, he has only dated supermodel blonds and now he is dating... Well me. The girl with the scattering bruises and scars all over her body and not the girl with the glowing tan skin.

"Babe you can't wear sweats to a pool party. Plus you haven't changed out of these old clothes in three days." He says walking towards me picking the old t-shirt of his from my body making my hand flash down to his pulling the shirt back down to its original place.

The shock and hurt in his eyes make me instantly regret my movement but then again it's better than the look of disgust he would have had if he successfully pulled up the shirt.

"Baby you don't have to put it on but why don't you at least put it on and throw an outfit overtop. Therefore if you change your mind, then you are already dressed and ready to dive in." He says trying to meet me in the middle in which I accept knowing that I don't want to see his sad puppy dog eyes again.

"It's it the top drawer," I answer as Colton's face lights up probably knowing what I also keep in the drawer. In which I walk over to him slapping his perverted hands away as I open the drawer myself and pull out the red bikini I wore when we all had a boat day.

Walking into the bathroom I quickly throw on the bikini and then swiftly pull on my black cozy leggings with a t-shirt with a band that I never heard of on the front. Once I'm done I exit the bathroom to find my handsome boyfriend already changed on the bed waiting for me.