💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 7💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

"Ouch babe that hurts," I say as Nina accidentally burns my shoulder with her curling iron.

"Beauty hurts if you want your hair curled hold still." Obeying to her rules I don't move as she finishes curling my hair. I have to admit I am pumped for this party tonight, even if it is the plastic barbie bitches party.

"All done now go get dressed in the outfit laying on the bed." I stand up from the vanity and walk over towards her bed looking at the all-black gothic outfit. The outfit was very pretty I have to admit but I know it wouldn't look decent on me.

Quickly stripping from my bikini from earlier I pull on the black lace bodysuit that covered my boobs in the right places and exposed the rest. Matched with the top I pulled on a plain pair of black jeans and all black high heels.

I take a look over towards the mirror only to see I had been completely and utterly wrong. I look freaking amazing in this outfit. I turn to look at my butt in the mirror only to see that the jeans work wonders and framed the whole art piece. That ought to earn me some attention tonight.

Looking over towards my best friend she let's out a loud gasp as she looks at the outfit she had picked out. "Wow, I should just be a fashion artist." Laughing at her comment I walk into her bathroom and begin to apply all the basic makeup.

"GIRLS ARE YOU READY YET?" I hear one of the boys yell although I don't really know which one. However, I do know that it's not Colton because he has a very deep voice compared to his friends.

"JUST A MINUTE!" Nina shouts right back as I enter the room and see her struggling to zipper up the back of her black tight fitting dress that hugs all of her curves. Being her best of friends I walk over and zipper the dress within seconds and walk out of the door.

I wait for my best friend to grab her purse and shut her door so we don't end up having a clique walk down the stairs. Once she pulled the door shut and came over to me we began to walk down the stairs with our steps in sync.

"Wow, babe you look fucking hot," Marcus said as he eyed Nina walking down the stairs. I look over towards her and see her face as red as her brother's healing jaw.

Once we finally reach the bottom the couple or yet to be couple walks out of the door hand in hand. Being the single person I am I walk behind them alone with a cold hand. Shoving the hand in my coat pocket I reach the huge Hummer and try and get in. Of course being the shortest person in the group I couldn't make the jump.

A deep laugh flows out behind me but I ignore it and try again with no luck. Instead of trying once more I turn around to Colton and gasp when I realize he was right behind me.

"Need a boost beautiful?" I give a quick nod no before turning and giving it another attempt ending with the same results as the other two times. I cowardly turn back towards Colton and arch my neck to meet his eyes since he is like six-five.

"Fine, but seriously who doesn't have a step stool on their car?"

"Tall people." Colton instantly fires back as he picks me up like nothing and places me in the middle seat before climbing in himself and sitting next to me.

"Wait where am I gonna sit?" Calvin asks as the seat next to me as well as the back is filled with beers and other alcoholic beverages. They must be supplying the party since the one throwing it is also too young to purchase alcohol.