💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 8💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

I awake to a slight movement next to me causing me to sit up a bit before quickly grabbing my aching head and laying back down. Damn it I should have never drank liquor last night. My mind wanders away from the pain as I look down as see a very muscular, tattooed arm draped across my very nude body.

Taking a moment to prepare myself, I look over my shoulder and see the one person that I am forbidden to be with. My heart races as he pulls me closer to himself and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck tickling my neck with his heavy breaths.

Not wanting my best friend to find me tangled in bed with her brother I untangle my body from his and began to search for my clothes. Thankfully I was able to find every article of my clothing as I quickly got dressed and exited the room not wanting him to wake up and treat me like one of his toys.

No, I do not like the asshole one bit, I actually hate him with a strong passion I convince myself. I hate the fact that my mind feels this way but my body clearly doesn't as of what happened last night. The worst part is the fact that I am a girl that doesn't sleep around as most girls would, I have only ever been with one guy, well now two.

I slowly make my way down the hallway rubbing my head as I bump into someone. Looking up I roll my eyes and try and maneuver myself around the annoying human being but sadly they plan otherwise.

"Morning babe, what are you still doing here?" Andrew asks as he goes to grab my hand but I pull away and escape around him. Leaving him alone I walk over towards the door but take a detour when I see Calvin passed out on the couch laying with two other girls. Gently I shake him awake in hope that I don't end up waking up one of the girls.

"Morning, are we still going on the boat?" I ask as he sits up letting his eyes adjust to the light and his surroundings. Without saying a word he nods a simple yes and stands up shaking off the two sleeping girls.

"Go find Marcus and Nina while I go find the car and steal some beer back." I groan and head back down the hallway where the bedrooms are. Quietly I open the first bedroom and see a young couple still making out, just ew. As I make my way to the second door unluckily another one opens and out comes the one guy I hoped would stay asleep. He walks down the hallway with only sweatpants on as he stretches his muscles looking mighty fine.

Trying to ignore his Godly self I open the bedroom door only to quickly shut it as a couple is getting dressed. "Morning beautiful, why didn't you stay in bed?" Colton asks as he nears me.

"Leave me alone." Is all I say as I walk past him and open another bedroom door and close it up once again. Sadly Colton does not get the memo to leave me alone as he continues to follow me down the hallway.

"Now why on earth would I do that when we had amazing..."

"SHUT UP! Now help me find you damn sister and her boyfriend before my head explodes." I shout cutting him off as I grab my throbbing head and continue to walk toward the next door but Colton beats me to it opening it up and walking in like nothing. I mean how does he find them on the first door he opens meanwhile I walked in on two couples already.

Slowly I follow Colton in the room as he jumps on top of the sleeping couple. Ignoring their groans I look around and smile when I don't see any clothes on the floor meaning that they didn't sleep together. I might sound like a bitch but I really want him to want her for her and not just what she can do for him.