Ch 1: Revival or Wake up?

(Rob's POV)

I woke up to the sound of an alarm next to me, I saw up to find that I was in a room, "Where am I?" I asked right before I found out that there was someone in the room with me.

"You don't remember?" The woman said she looked like she was about to cry, "No....sorry..." I said looking down sad, 'was it all a dream?' I thought tears in my eyes.

I felt arms around me "Morning Rob!" I looked down to see a little girl hugging me I looked up at the woman mouthed "What is her name?" I saw her mouthed back "Luna" "Morning Luna." I said to the girl.

She let go of me and ran out of the room laughing as I realized that there was a thing with a little elephant on it sticking to me. "What is this?" I asked the woman as I got the sticky thing off of me.

"That's a sticker..." She said while looking away from my eyes "Thanks for not letting her know." The woman said with sadness in her voice "I know how much it can hurt having someone not remember." I said with confidence and got up from the bed.

The woman looked up at me shocked at my sudden confidence, "H-how...you're usually not acting the way you are now." She said surprised.

"I have no memory of the time before this." I said while looking around the room. "well this is your room, Luna is your sister and I will drive you to school so that you can learn the way okay?" She said.

"Thanks I will keep that in mind." I said right before I laid my eyes on a poster that looked familiar.

"Just be down stairs in 10 minutes. Okay?" She said as she walked out of my room and closed the door.

'a dragon, pegasus, griffin, enfield, manticore, pheonix' I thought as I looked at the six beast on the poster that were behind a figure that looked like Preston as a wolf with a lava looking pelt. "I better get ready." I said finding a blue hoodie and put it on quickly.

"Rob are you ready?" Luna asked running up the stairs and into my room, "Your wearing a hoodie?" Luna said confused, "Don't worry I can stand the heat." I said remembering being in the nether with a hoodie on.

"Okay as long as you don't faint." Luna said tossing me a bag, "There's your bag now let's go!" Luna said running down the stairs, "I wonder if the others are okay." I said looking down at the hoodie to see that it was exactly like the one I wore before.

"Rob are you ready?" The lady said walking back into the room "Yeah I am I guess." I said still checking out the room, "well here is your school schedule I'll tell the school that you lost your memory." The lady said sighing while walking down stairs with me following her.

"Don't worry I will be fine!" I said laughing, "You won't think that once you get to school you're usually bullied." The lady said giving me a phone, "You think that I can't hold myself in a battle." I said remembering when Preston and I would practice our fighting skills.

"You can't you been trying to fight a long time Rob." The lady said looking at me, "Trust me I'll come home unscathed." I said opening the phone and looked through it. "Lets just go." The lady said sadly while opening the door for Luna and me.

(Preston's POV)

I woke up quickly and looked around to see that I was in a bedroom that had a phone nearby and there was someone in the room with me, "Looks like you woke up before I could even wake you up." A small kid said jumping on me.

"Ow." I said getting up, "You look like you don't remember much, never mind we have to get to school Preston now up!" The boy said shoving a bag into my hands, "Okay, Okay!" I said putting on the bag.

"Come one boys either now or never for a ride!" A voice said from down stairs, "Okay but you may need to check on Preston he seems like he doesn't even remember a single thing!" The boy said pulling me down the stairs to a living room.

I stuck my hands into my black hoodie pocket and felt eleven things in there, "Go up stairs Preston stay." A man said looking me over, I saw the kid run upstairs but the man didn't move a bit, "Tell me is this true?" The man said smirking.

"Yes." I said watching him carefully, "Good then you won't remember what happened a long time ago." The man said sounding relieved but sad, "What happened?" I asked knowing that I wouldn't feel a thing, "Your mom died a long time ago leaving You, your brother, and me together." The man said walking up to a vase.

"She died protecting you from a murderer." The man said holding up a small object, "This is a pocket knife I want you to keep it on you in case." The man said handing me the object, 'not a sword but it'll do.' I thought putting the knife in my pants pocket.

"Ryan bring down Preston's phone will you?" The man yelled up stairs and the kid ran down with a blue jacket on and a phone in his hand, "Here." The kid said handing me the phone and walked to the door.

"Now lets go!" The kid said opening the door and mentioned to a nice looking truck "Okay lets go then!" The man said handing me something before he walked away, I looked down into my hands to see a familiar object. 

A clear gemstone, 'this looks like a power crystal but it's not' I thought while I shoved it into my bag, "You boys ready for the first day of school?" The man asked as I went out side, "Yeah well I won't see Preston till the end of the year thanks to the new dorms that they got up" The kid said mentioning to me.

"Yep but lets help him move into his dorm when he get's home from the first day and when he knows where his dorm and classes are." The man said to the kid "Yay we get to help!" The kid said getting into the backseat, "Preston you get shotgun." The man said getting into the driver's seat.

'I guess I'll have to get by this year by myself.'

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!