Ch 42: Jolon!

(Preston's POV)

As I walked towards the lake I had the white stone in my hand, soon the lake was in view still dull but it was raining down hard, looking around I saw that Mitch was sitting near the lake, walking over to the lake I looked over the surface of the lake.

'I may not know how this rock got back up on land but I hope this works.' I thought as I walked a bit further into the water and touched the stone to the water, the surface of the water light up quickly as soon as I put the rock to the surface, looking around I saw the rocks that we use to sit at.

Walking over to them I began looking for a spot for the rock to stay so that it always touches the water, leaving the rock in a crevice in the large stones that allowed the white rock to touch the water and stay safe.

Looking at the rock I quickly got out of the water and headed for the trees, letting my feet lead the wait I kept my eyes on the stars that would occasionally be blocked by tree branches, suddenly the sound of footsteps could be hear from behind me.

As I kept walking I soon reached a clearing and walked into the middle of the clearing before turning around to see Ethan standing there, "Oh hey Ethan." I said calmly while looking at him I saw his eyes glitter in the dark.

"Hey Preston!" Ethan said happily while walking up to me "What are you doing all the way out here?" I asked looking at him, "I could ask the same." Ethan countered as he got to me, "Just clearing my head you?" I asked turning my gaze to the stars.

"I actually came to watch the stars but I saw you so I decided to follow you." Ethan said looking towards the stars "Their pretty are they not?" Ethan asked as I turned my back and walked away, "Hey where are you going?" Ethan asked speed walking to catch up to me.

"Knock knock." I said looking at him, "Who's there?" Ethan asked confused, "Nunya." I said as I kept walking, "Nunya who?" Ethan asked, "Nunya business." I said as he stopped walking with me, walking into the trees I knew it was better if I went alone instead of with someone.

As I kept walking I soon found Leon and Jolon talking to each other, "Did ya hear what I did to Andi?" Jolon asked Leon, "No what?" Leon asked confused, "Let's just say a cord was 'accidentally' pulled" Jolon said making quotes with his fingers.

"Cool, that's one less person to deal with!" Leon said happily, "Yep I think I did better than Deserae or anyone on the team." Jolon boasted, "Actually Das, Azazel, and Hannah got Matt and  Fin and Phobus got Pete," Leon said while he got up from leaning on a tree.

"I have to get something stay here okay." Leon said going into the trees, "Okay be quick." Jolon said stretching, waiting for a bit I felt the silver sword in my hand, jumping out of the bushes I quickly swung the sword and in a blink of an eye Jolon laid on the ground in a puddle of a thick dark red liquid.

Wiping away a tear I felt anger control me "You're next Das." I said with hate and anger, turning to Jolon I saw him trying to say words, "There's no use in trying to call Leon, Jolon, I'll make sure you regret killing Andi!" I said as my powers were surging throughout me.

Taking my sword I left a large letter P in Jolon's shoulder and by time I was done with the letter I could tell that Jolon was almost dead, "Like I said you won't get a quick death like Andi I'll let you suffer." I said right before going off into the bushes.

Turning around once I was hidden by the bushes I started to move around to a different place, waiting and watching I saw Leon reappear, "Jolon!" Leon yelled quickly running to Jolon, I saw fear and worry in Leon's eyes.

"What happened!" Leon asked but Jolon couldn't talk he was to weak to even try to talk, "Don't worry I'll get you back to the medic and you'll be okay!" Leon said picking up Jolon and running into the bushes and towards the school.

Getting up I followed them until we got to the roads, stopping I watched Leon take Jolon into the medic, walking across the road I stayed in an alleyway until I saw Leon walk out and sit on a bench outside.

Going back the way I came I made my way around the campus and eventually to the backside of the medic, quickly finding Jolon's room on the second floor I quietly entered the room, I could tell that Jolon was in pain by how he kept wincing almost every second while he watched a tv.

Sneaking over to the cords to the medical equipment, I looked through them until I found a certain wire, pulling it out I looked around for something, grabbing a syringe I pulled out the same poison that was in me and put it in the iv.

I could hear grunts come from Jolon as I did this, looking at the iv I saw that it hadn't changed color at all, then suddenly I was back in the alley like someone was helping me with this, walking back towards the trees I could hear Leon crying.

'Shouldn't have taken the warning lightly Leon.' I thought as I looked back at Leon who looked like he had just lost his world, 'now you know how I feel' I thought as I looked away and walked back towards the trees.

Running across the road I quickly ran through the trees, "Now where can I find Das." I said out loud while looking around at the trees, pulling out my wooden wolf that didn't have a color on it I looked at to see that Das was with Azazel and Hannah and they were at the old building that Leon trapped Vikk in back then.

Racing towards the building ambition, anger, sadness, and even the want for revenge seemed to run with me, "You're next Das."

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!

(What happened)

Me two days ago: Yeah just gonna publish this part 43

Me now: The heck! Why didn't I publish this two days ago! Welp it's getting published now. Also I slept through the day yesterday for no reason so yeah blame my sleep schedule for missing a publish

So yeah that's what happened and two parts are going up today this is the first one!