Ch 15: Sun or Moon

(Connor's POV)
As I ran towards Jolon I felt the sun's powers burn inside of me as I neared Jolon only to get hit back by a black branch, I felt the ground underneath me give way as I slid across the ground more than likely leaving a mark in the ground.

"Connor!" Preston yelled before being silenced, I quickly got up only to see the moon above me in the sky, I watched as the sky turned black, Looking down I saw that Deserae had Preston underneath his foot.

"AHHH!" Jolon screeched from the other side of the valley, looking across I saw a familiar cat but with light green claws attacking Jolon before being thrown away, "The heck!" Jolon yelled removing his hand to reveal a large scratch going down his face.

Looking at Leon I saw that he wasn't doing anything but looking like he didn't want what was happening right now, "You should know better than to mess with the balance Jolon." Stampy's voice rang out sounding powerful, confident, and was full of anger.

"Like Sun like Moon Stampy, just like how Dawn is like Dusk." Jolon said his eyes holding anger while his scratches had dark red liquid flowing from them, "That's wrong Jolon, The sun isn't like the moon." Stampy hissed his back fur rising up.

Getting up I quietly made my way towards Deserae and Preston who was caught by Deserae, 'The sun will never be like the moon' I thought as I was nearing Deserae who was paying attention to Stampy fighting Jolon.

Suddenly someone that was wearing a blue hoodie grabbed Deserae making him drop Preston and throw him to the ground, looking at the person I realized that it was Rob who looked like he was angry and upset.

I turned towards Leon to see that he was looking at Stampy annoyed by something, suddenly I felt the suns powers drain as the sky got darker and darker until stars were clearly visible, I started focusing on my powers as Preston got up and looked strait at Leon.

Looking over I saw that Leon was standing up and was looking back at Preston with a smirk on his face, 'what is he trying to do?' I thought as I watched Leon carefully, "Connor." I heard Andi say from somewhere, looking around I saw that Andi was behind me fending off Frost.

"Wait what!" I yelled quickly running in front of Andi and got bit on my arm by Frost, recoiling back in pain I glared at the white and blue gray wolf as he backed up far away from me, without thinking I shifted and ran at Frost.

I could feel my powers flow with my paws as I took each step towards Frost who quickly turned around and started running away, but it wasn't enough I was quickly gaining on him and soon I was on his tail before he could get to the campus.

Leaping I managed to pin Frost under my paws, I could feel his muscles move as he tried to get away from me, he was scratching the ground leaving marks and even got his fur dirty as he struggled to get out from under my paws.

"You'r going to pay for everything you did, to hurt those who are innocent." I growled as memories of the past came back to me, they only made me want to end this all even more, "Wait we can settle things out Connor!" Frost yelped fear laced in his voice.

I wasn't buying it at all, I felt my powers surge through my paws, and I felt them heat up and before I knew it I closed my eyes and opened them to be standing in a puddle of water,  'that's the last time I will ever see him again...hopefully.' I thought as I looked towards the sky to see that the sun was high in the sky.

Breathing heavily I just now noticed how much I had just ran, I walked out of the puddle and onto the dry grass and laid down panting, I could tell that something was off balance just by how peaceful things were, 'it's never this peaceful.' I thought as I laid there.

Getting up I padded towards the place where we all fought only to see that the others were laying on the ground panting even Preston who looked exhausted and looked to be in a bad state by how many cuts and bruises he had all over him.

Walking up to Rob who was sitting next to the tree he had a couple of bruises but nothing serious, "What happened." I asked him, I saw him look up at me in confusion before the look turned into a look of realization.

"Oh right you ran after Frost, so how did that go?" Rob asked looking down at the grass as pushed himself up to where he was sitting crisscrossed, against the tree, "I rather not speak of that, but what happened." I asked again avoiding his question.

"Leon tried to take Preston's power crystal which for some reason attacked everyone else especially Preston, might want to go check on him" Rob explained before getting up and walked over towards Andi.

Sighing I walked towards Preston who was laying on his back looking up at the sky with his arms out, 'he looks like he's eight again.' I thought almost laughing at the thought, "So, eight year-old what's up?" I teased sitting down beside him.

I saw him give me a glare of disappointment before looking back up at the sky, "What makes you say that elder" Preston teased back right before he sat up and looked at me, "I'm not a elder!" I said crossing my arms and pretended to pout.

"Would you rather be called a baby? Crybaby." Preston teased shrugging while laughing, "Would you rather be called a five year-old?" I countered back before I grabbed some grass and tossed it in his face and quickly got up and ran away.

"HEY!" Preston yelled chasing after me, I looked back to see that everyone was watching us as Preston chased me, I dodged to the side as Preston leaped to grab me only to land in the dirt, "Five year-old." I teased out loud only to get a "Elder!" Preston countered back right before I quickly ran away.

'This is the first time in a long time since then that Preston and I had fun together like this.'

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!