Ch 12: Lyric!

(Rob's POV)

As Lyric howled I saw multiple colors fly around Lyric, I could mostly see blue and red but I could tell something was going on, getting up I could tell that Preston was already up but I was focused on Lyric who's how was going from a wolf pups how to a full grown wolf howl.

Suddenly the color disappeared to reveal a full grown wolf, Lyric was full grown and was growling like a wild animal, I took a step back as Lyric turned her head towards me with her teeth bared.

I fell backwards ad Lyric jumped at me biting my arm while she pinned me to the ground, I felt fear run down my spine as Lyric was growling loudly while she kept trying to get past my arm, "LYRIC!" Connor's voice rang out from behind making Lyric stop biting me and look up.

I looked back to see Connor's golden and white wolf standing there while his claws left marks in the ground, "Down." Connor demanded making Lyric get off of me, I quickly got up and I felt hands pull me up so that I could stand.

I instantly checked my arm to see multiple wounds but none were severe enough to cause major damage, sighing I looked away annoyed that Lyric attacked, "Why." Connor demanded, I could hear Lyric whimper probably scared of what was going to happen.

"Answer me!" Connor demanded more fiercely, I looked over to where Preston who, I saw that he was looking down at Lyric with his arms crossed they were waiting for an answer, "I'm going to attend to my arm I'll see you later." I said right before I walked off towards the rooms.

I wasn't really going to tend to my arm but I knew that if I didn't then Preston or someone would be at my back all day no matter what, once I had gotten the the building I quickly climbed the stairs to the second floor.

I quickly walked down the hall ignoring the people that were playing games the lounging room, once in my room I sat down next to my desk and opened one of the drawers to see my first aid kit that I had in it, finding the right things I quickly attended to my arm, until a knock on my door caught my attention.

Getting up I let my sleeve fall down my arm and open my door to see nothing and no one there, "Hello my old friend." A voice I once recognized said from behind me, I remember this voice from when I was first bit by that werewolf.

"Storm." I said turning my head and closing the door to see a pure white wolf standing in my room, "Rob." The wolf said lowing it's tail "You know what us meeting means don't you." Storm said looking towards the window.

"Please don't tell me, I was just attacked by Lyric I just want to sleep." I said walking over to my bed and laid down. "Fine but don't turn your back this time." Storm said his voice fading away, as I was starting to fall asleep.

(Connor's POV)

As I stood over Lyric I couldn't believe she had attacked Rob, "What you did was unacceptable!" I growled making Lyric flinch away from me as I was very angry with her, "Preston you go check up on Rob, I'll take care of Lyric." I growled to Preston.

I looked back to see that Preston was already heading off in the direction that Rob went, turning around I started to walk away until I heard Lyric yelp pleadingly, I dug my claws into the ground and looked back at her to see that she as crouching in fear.

"Why did you attack him." I growled looking away, "I...I don't know." Lyric said yet I knew that she had attacked him for a reason, I felt something plop down onto my back right foot, looking back I saw that Lyric was a pup again and was laying on my foot.

"Lets go." I said moving my foot to walk forwards until I heard Lyric yelp, looking back I saw that Leon had Lyric by the scruff and was holding her above the ground, "Put. Her. Down." I warned while growling at him.

"Make me." Leon challenged and pinched Lyric making her yelp again, growling I ran towards Leon until I heard a gun shot and pain burned in my side, coming to a stop I stood with my head down, and my mouth open panting.

I felt the pain wash over me in waves as my side was burning, "Looks like we got the cat in the bag." Deserae's voice said from my right, I could tell that I was becoming weaker and weaker each second.

Thinking quickly I looked up to Lyric who was still being held above the ground, taking a deep breath I raised my head and let out a loud warning howl which would have rang across campus to where everyone would hear.

I felt my sides burn with even more pain as I was howling, I eventually quit howling and fell to the ground in pain, "here take care of the pup." Leon's voice said giving me extra strength to get up and bite Leon's leg.

I head Lyric drop to the ground with a thud, but I was thinking quickly I stood over Lyric and bared my teeth at Leon and Deserae, I wasn't caring about my health or my wound, "Connor!" Preston yelled right before he threw a stick that hit Deserae on the head.

Looking over I saw that Rob was right next to Preston but he was still wearing the ruined hoodie but his arm looked okay, panting I looked back towards Leon and Deserae to see that Preston was standing protectively in front of me.

"Get out of here Leon, same to you Deserae." Mitch said from behind Leon and Deserae, I saw the two run away before I blacked out and fell down.

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!