Ch 17: Kidnapped?!

(Preston's POV)

As I walked through the woods with Connor by my side and Lachlan who I was sure didn't trust me walked behind us we were looking through a different part of the woods than the others, "How much longer until we find Rob!" Lachlan said impatiently while we walked through the trees without a sound.

"Until we find Rob." Connor said as he slowed down to walk along with Lachlan, I looked around through the trees hoping to see someone but I saw something reflect light like some kind of metal, I turned and walked towards the shine.

As I walked into a clearing I saw the remnants of a large building, it towered above me but not above the tall trees that surrounded us, I looked at how high it went to see that it had three stories that were collapsed at certain points of the building, I stared at it to see multiple wires, bars, and parts of the walls pilled up in certain spots.

I walked up the piles until I got to the roof that creaked and cracked a bit at the edges when I stepped on it, I looked around to see the place that brought back bad memories, the exact place where everyone fell and the place where I made that wish that did all of this.

I sat there looking out over the land to see the cliff, the old cliff that we lived at back then was standing in it's spot, it looked awesome in the sunset light, "Preston?" Connor yelled from below, I stared across the forest towards the cliff to see three people standing there on the cliff.

I could tell that they were Mitch Vikk, and someone else by the way I had divided everyone up, I knew that by me being over near here then Mitch and Vikk would be near the lake and the others somewhere else.

Jumping down I ran towards the direction the cliff was, "Hey Preston wait!" Connor said before running along side me, I jumped over logs and rocks and ducked under low hanging branches as I ran towards the cliff.

And soon I skid to a stop in a clearing to see the large cliff in the middle, "Hey guys!" I yelled up to see Mitch, Vikk and Rob sitting at the top, "Preston!" Rob said getting up and running down the slope of the cliff with Vikk and Mitch following after.

"Geez you need to slow down." Lachlan said panting with Connor beside him looking at Lachlan confused, "Preston!" Rob said pulling me into a hug which I gladly accepted, stepping back away from the hug I looked towards Connor and Lachlan who were looking at the cliff with disbelief.

"Hey Preston!" Vikk said happily as Mitch and him walked over, "Hey Vikk!" I said happily while I walked up to Mitch and Vikk, "Looks like we found our old camp sights." Mitch said sounding bored.

"And the lake I'm guessing?" I asked I could tell that Vikk was excited about something but I couldn't tell what it was. "Yep!" Vikk said happily, "I'm going to call the others and tell them we found Rob." Mitch said walking off with a phone in his hand.

"I'll be back I'm going to see what's wrong with him." Vikk said walking after Mitch, I watched Mitch walk away a bit worried about him, 'what's on his mind, and why does it seem to affect him the most' I thought as I could tell that Rob, Connor, and Lachlan were looking at the cliff.

I looked over towards Connor, Rob, and Lachlan to see that they weren't paying attention to anything but the cliff, walking into the forest I felt like something was off, but I couldn't tell what was off, 'we found Rob so what was off?' I thought as I stepped on a twig that snapped underneath my foot.

I kept walking until I reached a large lake I could easily tell that it was the same lake but it was duller and a darker blue, sitting down I stared out into the lake wondering, thinking, and hoping that things were going to be alright.

Sighing I looked at my right hand to see a marking it was a faded black, and it was almost invisible, looking to the sky I saw the stars align into a large mountain lion, suddenly I held my head as high pitched screams filled the air.

I felt my breath quicken as the scream got louder and louder, soon I felt like I was being drowned under water, but I held my head and gasped for air as I felt something brush past me, opening my eyes I looked forwards to see Leo the Great mountain lion standing on the water looking straight at me with disappointment.

Still gasping for air I locked eyes with Leo and the screams were so loud that I could barely hear anything but the screams, suddenly a cool breeze blew across my back almost instantly cooling me down from the warms that was surrounding me.

Blinking I looked up and Leo was gone, the screams had quieted down until they could no longer be heard, and I took a deep breath of cold air that stung my lungs as I breathed in, I listened closely to the wind as the words "That was a warning Preston." howled with the wind.

I stared at the ground confused and frightened of why that happened, 'I didn't do anything this time!' I thought as the waves lapped at the shore, suddenly I looked at the middle of the lake to see something barely sticking out of the water.

Getting up I almost fell back down from my leg being asleep, steadying myself I looked out to the object to see that it was something familiar, 'is that-' I thought before being knocked out by someone.

Trying to stay awake I heard the crunch of rocks underneath footsteps, but soon blackness took over and made me fall asleep.

-+-+-???-+-+-

Waking up I noticed that I was in some kind of cage, shaking my head I saw several cages in front of me that held-

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!