Ch 14: A Cats Claws

(Stampy's POV) *DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!*

As I walked though the forest something didn't feel right, looking around the ground was suddenly shaking violently, digging my claws into the ground I pushed myself against the ground and looked around frantically trying to see what was causing this disturbance.

Until ten stars appeared in front of me, I stared at the stars as they shined brighter and brighter until a figure was standing in front of me, "What are you doing. Your job is not done yet." The figure growled looking down at me with it's purple eyes that held stars in them.

"Night I thought-" I said only to get cut off by Night, "Stampy it's your job to protect them so do your job I did mine now you do yours." Night growled his black ears twitching, I looked at his white pelt afraid of being punished and being attacked.

"But the code says-" I mewed avoiding his gaze right before he cut me off "The code is to be ignored right now, these are order from ones that are greater than Leo himself" Night growled making me confused at why they would tell everyone to ignore the code.

"Why would they do that?" I asked standing up and looked the fox in his eyes, "They didn't tell me now get back to work orders are orders." Night growled right before disappearing into stars that faded away.

I looked towards where the school was only to feel the ground shake beneath me, "I have a feeling that Leon has his powers back, along with Jolon." I said with disgust at what their powers were.

Running through the woods I was dodging bushes, fallen twigs and branches, and multiple plants that could have slowed me down, soon the sound of rocks shooting out of the ground was become louder and louder as I neared the park.

Digging my claws into the ground I pushed on towards the park, 'they may not know the things I do but I have to reduce their powers before it's time' I thought running across the road which burned my paws and onto the grass towards where I felt the power was at the highest.

As I neared large spikes made out of rock were becoming visible as well as dead trees, I could feel my own powers boil inside me ready for a fight and to protect, then I saw Preston get pushed up by a dead tree, making Lyric who was on his back fall to the ground.

"Lyric run!" Preston yelled down towards Lyric as a spike almost hit Lyric I felt my powers burn as I saw Lyric get up and run away from the tree that Preston was standing on, I watched as Preston turned around and faced Leon and Jolon who had escaped The Valley of Dead Oaks.

"Why are you back Jolon." Preston challenged his voice ringing out clearly against the rumble of the earth, 'it feels like time has stopped, but that's impossible except if-' I thought being cut off by a loud rumble beneath my paws.

"I am back from you abandoning me, I am here for revenge." Jolon said with pure hatred sounding a bit over confident of what he could do, "Your not going to get revenge Jolon." Preston said jumping down off the tree and stood with his chest out while glaring at Jolon.

I crept into a bush and poked my head out looking for the next cover that would bring me closer to them, "Strong words for someone who's going to be bowing to someone that is stronger than them." Jolon taunted his lips curling up into an evil grin.

"And those are strong words for someone who lost in so many battles." Preston countered looking around for some reason, raising my head I saw that everyone one else were a bit away from Preston laying on the ground as the shaking ground shook more violently.

Running out from the bush I quickly climbed up one of the trees and looked back towards the battle to see that they hadn't seen me run from the bush, "Yeah but who doesn't have powers now." Jolon said confidently sound like he been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Jumping up onto one the branches I jumped to another tree and landed silently, walking along the branch I quietly pushed past leaves as I made my way to another branch that I could jump off into another tree that I could attack from.

"I don't need powers to prove that I will always be stronger than you." Preston said his words rang out across the field, I felt a warm breeze blow across my fur as I climbed the branch almost ready to jump across.

Jumping across I felt my powers surge making my claws glow a light green grabbing a hold of the branch I quickly but silently ran down the branch into the cover of the leaves and looked out to see that Preston had dodged a dead tree.

Shifting my weight as I walked along multiple branches I was waiting for a chance to attack them, "You should stop now, we both know what the outcome will be." Preston yelled taking breaks in between the now and the we to pant from dodging multiple obstacles.

"Getting tired?" Jolon taunted while Leon sat there looking sorry for what was happening, 'he's remembering his past.' I thought as the ground rumbled loudly making the trees shake, which almost threw me out of the tree.

Digging my claws into the branch I watched as Preston dodged over and over again either backing up, going forward, left, or right Preston dodged trying to get the upper hand on Jolon, but even I knew that without his powers he can't defeat Jolon that was the only reason why Preston beat him before.

Suddenly a golden wolf was running towards Jolon only to get hit by a large branch being thrown back towards the others, baring my teen I glared down at Jolon as Preston yelled "Connor!" right before being silenced.

Leaping down I dug my claws into Jolon's shoulder and started scratching and biting him until-

Metal Tree Trunks