Ch 61: Multi POV

(Leon's POV)

I glared at Preston before turning around, "We'll meet on the battlefield, but for now I'll wait." I said turning around a plan forming in my head, walking into the fog I felt the phoenix jump off my shoulder and fly even more into the fog, "I'll make sure Preston gets whats is long over due."

(Sylvester's POV)

As we ran the small wolf pup in my mouth whimpered as I kept running, everyone ran in silence and in fear of being punished by Leon, soon we were on a cliff, looking back I could still see large hole in the forest that marked the large lake.

I felt sadness well up in my heart as I thought about Lyric, setting down the pup I saw that he was golden with black and white markings on his tail and head, his ears were black and his jaw was white.

Looking at the sky I saw that the sun was high in the sky, 'noon' I thought as I looked down at the pup, "What's the name?" Elden asked clearly hurting just as much as I was, "Noon." I said keeping as much emotion from my voice except for sadness.

(Void POV)

As we ran I could tell that Galaxy was keeping up with me easily, "Who's the runt now?" I teased my brothers and sister, I could see a large wall of bushes coming into view, coming to a stop I could see multiple holes and there was a large pile of food out.

"Void?" A voice asked looking to one of the caves I saw a pure white fox and a pure black fox that stepped out of the cave, "Lunar, Night?" Fang asked as he saw our parents "Mom! Dad!" I said running up to them and nuzzled them.

Breathing in their scent I was reminded of the time I spent in the kingdom right before the wolf attack, "you five are safe!" Lunar said while she rested her head on my back, "I thought you were the runt Void but apparently it was Fang this whole time." Night joked as he pulled away from me.

"Same here, we kinda teased Void about being the runt." Galaxy admitted, "Wait where is the one we gave you five to?" Lunar asked with a bit of worry, "They were being attack so they told us to come this way." I said looking up at Lunar.

"Are they okay?" Night asked, "We don't know but Mitch told us to run, and we can't go against his word." Galaxy said walking up to my side, "I hope he's okay, but we're glad you are back to your home my kits." Lunar said looking at Blade, Fang, and Dune.

"Yeah I hope he's okay." I said looking towards the forest my heart aching at the thought of Mitch and Jerome dying.

'Please be okay.'

(Keanu's POV) *Preston's Ancestor*

As I watched my descendants movements I couldn't help but feel like this was my fault, walking through the trees I closed my eyes and leaned against a tree, I could feel some of the wounds I had gained in Preston's and mine battle reopen underneath the bandages.

Opening them again I looked at a small puddle that was in front of me, "Hey you okay?" Nova asked as she walked to my side, "Yes I am." I said flatly, "I know you better than that Keanu you feel like this is all your fault right?" Nova asked as she looked at me with comfort.

Looking at the ground away from Nova I didn't want to admit it but it was true, "Yes I do feel like that." I said looking at the puddle again, I felt the feeling of worry rise up in me, checking on Preston I saw that he was sitting away from the others who were talking.

I could tell that worry was plain on his face as he looked at sky with sadness, "I'm sorry but we have to stop you." I said quietly to where only I knew what I said, looking at the ground with anger I heard Nova leave, "You're going to pay."

(Connor's POV)

As I heard Keanu whisper to himself I felt anger burn in me, "And I'm going to protect my brother." I growled to myself turning around I walked back to the others who were sitting down around a pool of water.

Looking into the pool I could see multiple things flash in it, the five foxes were being crowded by a lot more foxes, the wolves that had ran away from the fight with a pup were standing on a cliff while one was looking back at the territory.

The image of Preston looking worried and sad while the others were talking without him almost made me want to try and find a way back and make them pay, but suddenly the pool of water showed me something different.

The pool of water showed Leon walking into a dark room, inside was a large cage, some carpet, a lot of test tubes, and potions that looked dangerous, looking into the cage I saw a large wolf that was black with silver markings.

"Well how have you been Keiron" Leon asked the large wolf while he walked around the cage, "Can I get out of this cage now?" The wolf asked it's voice raspy and terrifying, "Only if you do something." Leon said to the wolf.

"What is it." Keiron who I guess is the wolf said, "Turn me into a werewolf, it will come in handy."

(Leo'S POV)

As I walked beside Wolf the wolf, Night the fox, and Trevor the cheetah, we were getting nearer and nearer to the judgement tower, "So why are we coming again?" Night asked, "We know what's going to happen so I need you and Trevor to be here for your future missions." Wolf said as we entered the building.

"What do our missions have to do with this!" Trevor said salty like always, "You will see when you get your missions." Wolf growled turning their head to glare at Trevor who looked away,

'I can't wait until I get to see what happens.....'

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!