Ch 30: A Weird Dream?

(Preston's POV)

Suddenly pain flared up all over my body, falling to the ground I felt my chest tighten as I couldn't take a breath of air, I could feel my head start ache with shearing pain, "Preston!" Connor yelled with worry, I could hear Lyric whine as I was in pain.

Opening my eyes I looked at the ground seeing black dots showing in my vision, and soon I was out cold.

-+=+-Dream-+=+-

Opening my eyes I saw that I was laying on a cold marble floor, looking around I spotted a large mountain lion standing a couple of yards away, it was Leo the great mountain lion, I could see a much younger pup standing there.

They had a grey fur with white paws, jaw, and tail tip, black ears, and a blue marking that looked like a tree, they had dark brown eyes that almost looked black looking to my right I saw a pure black fox talking to a grey wolf that had white paws.

Getting up I walked forwards to see a large building that had stairs leading up to it, going up the stairs I passed by multiple animals like a white cheetah that was talking to white tiger, ignoring the animals I finally got to the top of the stairs to see the large building towering above me.

Going up to the doors I opened them and walked into a large hall that had multiple doors, walking past them I soon reached another flight of stairs going up them I was met by a large room that had a big kitchen, a large living room, a game room, and another flight of stairs.

Looking around it was quiet until two wolves a sandy colored wolf and a black, grey, and white wolf walked into the room, "What do you think about the young one?" The black, grey and white one asked the sandy colored one.

"She needs to grow up." The sandy one said as the got nearer and nearer to me, "Aw, Saga take it easy on her, she's more than what she shows." The black, gray and white wolf said laughing right before they walked past me.

Following them I heard Saga or the sandy wolf snort right before jumping up onto a shelf, "Well she needs to learn that life isn't all cupcakes and rainbows." Saga said with anger, 'what's this wolves problem!' I thought as I watched them from a safe distance.

"She already knows that Saga, now calm down, and lets go get something to eat!" The black, grey and white wolf said right before they ran towards the stairs and out through the doors, looking around I saw the grey white and black pup standing there.

Staring at her I saw her walk to the stairs, following her we soon reached a room that had the number 357 on it, she sighed right before walking though it, peeking in I saw her get onto a computer.

-+=+-End of Dream-+=+-

Waking up I felt the familiar softness of my bed underneath my hands, looking around I saw that Rob and Mitch were talking to each other, listening I thought that they were talking about how school was since me and Rob weren't there.

"So you're saying that Ethan saved Preston from Leon?" Mitch asked with disbelief, "Yep, though I don't think it was out of pure kindness." Rob said, keeping my want to confront them down I kept listening wanting to find out what they wanted from this conversation.

"What makes you say that?" Mitch asked, "Don't know it's just a gut feeling I guess." Rob said flatly, "Are you sure you're not jealous?" Mitch asked tauntingly, "W-What! N-n-no!" Rob said stammering nervously.

"You are!" Mitch laughed as Rob tried to cut him off by saying 'no' multiple times "Don't deny it Rob it's clear as day!" Mitch said between laughs, "That's a lie!" Rob said nervous but still trying to get Mitch to stop.

"Oh so it's not as clear as day?" Mitch taunted, "That's not what I meant!" Rob yelled probably flustered by now, stretching and yawning I gave them signs that I was awake, and the room immediately went quiet.

"What happened?" I asked pretending to just have woken up, I saw Mitch smile right before walking up to me, "Connor told us that you just passed out after being in pain." Mitch explained calmly.

"I don't remember anything but feeling like I was put into a fire!" I said sitting up right as Mitch reached me "Seems about right! Ya know since you are the son of fire!" Mitch joked sitting down at the end of my bed.

"Ha ha, very funny." I said flatly but still jokingly, "I know I am!" Mitch said smiling, glancing at Rob I saw him look at me with worry, "Anyways I have to go check up on Lachlan and Vikk they said they had to go study but I haven't see them at the library, Rob watch over him okay?" Mitch said getting up and walked over to the door.

"Sure thing." Rob said cheerily, we watched him leave and as soon as he did we were left in silence, "You okay?" I asked after a few moments of silence, "Yeah why?" Rob asked looking at the wall instead at me.

Silently getting up I made my way to him, I could tell that I had done it without making a noise and without him knowing, leaping at him I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"AH!" Rob yelled while I kept hugging him, "Let go!" Rob said trying to get out of my tight grip, "Nope! I'm fine." I said while he kept trying to get out of the hug, I felt him pick me up once he got out of the hug, "No." Rob said holding me by my right hand.

"Why not?" I asked looking at him bored and wanting to do something excitedly "Because I don't want hugs." Rob said flatly, "You sure that is the only reason?" I asked which made him blush a little.

"No......"

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!