Ch 63: The End Part 2

(Lyric's POV)

As I ran with the others Rob had vanished, sniffing the ground I looked around to see that Mitch was looking through the woods looking back the way we came I saw Rob race by with Leon behinds him and behind Leon was Preston in his wolf form.

I got a good look at Preston's wolf and I could tell that Preston's paws were on fire and his pelt was flaring up in some spots to look like lava, racing off towards where they ran memories were flooding back.

_+z-+-=-Memories-=-+-z+_

As I swam through the lava I eventually reached the strange stone and pulled myself up onto the stone, looking up I saw Preston walk over to me and look over me, running up to him I quickly nuzzled him feeling safe just by being near him.

-------------------

Sitting in between Preston and Rob I looked up at Matt's hamburger wanting a piece, "You guys may be dogs but no you can't have any!" Matt said to us, whimpering I adjusted my legs to where I was sitting more comfortable.

"Awe are they not cute while doing that!" Mitch said from my side

-------------------

Walking into Preston's room I saw that Preston was looking out of his window, I could tell that he was hurt, walking up to him I nudged his leg with my nose, "Lyric how are you?" Preston asked as he looked down at me.

"I'm good!" I said running in a circle trying to cheer Preston up, looking through the window I saw Rob's blue wolf playing with another wolf that even I could tell was a female, "Who's that down there with Rob?" I asked Preston not taking my eyes off of the wolves.

"I don't know Lyric." Preston said going and sitting on his bed, I felt anger burn in me as I watched Rob and the wolf play but I could also feel sadness rise up in me.

-------------------

"Lyric?" Preston said from behind me turning around I looked behind me to see Preston standing there, "Yes?" I asked not taking my eyes off of Preston, "Why are you out here?" Preston asked but I could clearly tell that something was wrong.

"I'm....Leaving the....Pack.." I said trying to sound confident like he would but I failed very badly as I felt like I was just making everything worse for him, I saw Preston look at the ground clearly sad, "I hope you can accept this but I all ready know where I am going to live..." I said whimpering at the words.

"No it's okay..." Preston said turning around and walked into the bushes, turning around I was about to leave until I looked back to where Preston went, "Goodbye......dad...." I said feeling hurt but instead of leaving I felt my paws turn me around and I took off after Preston.

_+z-+-=-End-=-+-z+_

Racing on I saw that I was getting closer and closer to Preston who was gaining on Leon, looking forwards I skidded to a stop but I tripped over a stone and stumbled into the bushes, shaking my head I saw the others race by and go ahead of me.

Getting up I raced after them until I stopped behind some bushes looking through them I saw that Rob was being cornered between a cliff and Leon, looking at the others I could see fear on their faces.

Looking at Preston I could see realization in his eyes along with fear and anger, yet everyone was frozen where they are, looking back I saw that Leon had a hold of Rob's arm and was trying to bit him.

Taking a deep breath I leaped out of the bushes my heart beating quickly and things seemed to slow even more as I leaped for Leon, anger was over whelming me along with hatred to Leon, once my paws hit Leon's side I noticed that I was growling loudly.

I felt Leon's teeth bit my leg and swing me over his back and onto the ground, stunned and frightened felt the teeth bite down on my throat and shake me violently, I could feel my life draining from me and I could see Connor looked at me in fear.

And before I knew it everything became black and dark.

(Leon's POV)

As I ran my anger was burning as I chased Rob, I could feel my jealously rise up as I remembered the times me and Preston spent together, 'yet this guy managed to get him to fall for him!' I thought as I pushed on.

_+z-+-=-Memories-=-+-z+_

"Hey Preston what are you doing out here this early?" I asked walking on the roof over to Preston, "I'm just looking at the sunrise." Preston said not taking his eyes off the sunrise, "You sure that's all you're doing?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Yep." Preston answered happily

-------------------

Looking to my right I saw that Preston was talking to two people, "Hey Preston who are these two?" I asked as me and Deserae walked up to them, "This is Jay one of my best friends since we were babies apparently." Preston said mentioning to the bigger person.

"And the small one?" I asked looking a the small person, "This is Vikk, he was being bullied by Das and this is apparently his first time being here since him and his dad just moved here." Preston explained to me sounding a bit vague.

"Das, is that the same guy that was bullying you or is this another Das?" I asked since I knew two peopled that went by Das, "Das the guy that bullied me." Preston said flatly.

-------------------

As I sat in the darkness I could see Jay standing there he was listening for any sounds, "I know you are there Leon." Jay said his voice dangerous, stepping out into the moonlight I felt my jealously take over and I glared at Jay.

"You won't win." Jay said turning around to face me, "What if I do?" I taunted him, "The powers will go to Preston and I know you won't ever hurt him." Jay said speaking the truth, "Hey may be trapped in your web but he'll always be mine!" I said venomously.

And before I knew it Jay was laying on the ground dead, I heard a gasp from behind me turning around I saw Preston standing there, he looked terrified and even sad, I could feel my heart break as I looked at him.

Taking a step towards him I saw him step back 'He's afraid of me...' I thought as I looked at him "Stay away from me." Preston said with zero emotion his voice was strong and it showed that he meant it.

_+z-+-=-End-=-+-z+_

Racing forwards I pinned Rob on a cliff, I could see realization in his gaze and even fear, 'he'll always be mine no matter what!' I thought as I glared at Rob leaping forwards I bit down on Rob's arm.

Trying to attack Rob's throat I felt paws hit my side pushing me off of Rob, turning my head I grabbed one of the paws and swung them over me and onto the grass, quickly biting down I shook them violently and when I let go I realized that it was Lyric.

I could hear the growling of a wolf turning around I saw that it was Preston's wolf it's pelt a lava color and rage clear in it's eyes, 'oh no.'

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!