Ch 50: Dangerous Plans

(Leon's POV)
As I looked at the stars I could tell that something was wrong suddenly it became cloudy, and foggy, I could hear footsteps coming towards me, keeping my eyes on the stars as I looked at the ground.

"Leon, I almost beat Preston in a fight." Ethan said sitting beside me, "We're not suppose to fight him yet Ethan, even if he done bad things, even I know to wait until the war cry has been called." I said looking at him while he looked towards the trees in the park.

'I know he has feelings for someone but until I can break him I can't get him to do what I want.' I thought as I continued to look at him, "I have a question for you." I said looking up at the stars, "Same here." Ethan said flatly.

"Okay if I ask you my question I'll think about answering yours." I said not taking my eyes off the stars, "Okay." Ethan said probably rolling his eyes, "Who do you care about the most?" I asked and I could basically hear him freeze up almost instantly.

"Why are you after Preston?" Ethan asked turning to look at me, "Like I said he done some bad things that I need to clear up, you wouldn't understand most of it." I said not taking my eyes off the stars.

"Now answer." I said glaring at him, I saw him get up and start to leave before looking back, "You I guess, I can't trust Preston anymore and I definitely don't trust his friends." Ethan said right before walking off.

'So he's like Deserae, well this will be easier than I thought.' I thought as I laid back down on the grass with a smirk, 'Except he's not Deserae so he might be harder to break.'

(Mitch's POV)

Waking up in a white room I was quickly looking around until a large griffin started walking towards me, "Mitch it's been a long time." The griffin spoke it's voice sounding wise, "Long time indeed." I said looking at the Griffin.

"I'm here to remind you that you have powers." The Griffin said not moving at all, "I know that why would you need to tell me this?" I asked confused, "Not only that but I have to warn you of something that will changed the pack." The griffin said his stare turning into a glare.

Suddenly the room turned into a large field and the griffin was next to me, I saw Preston jump over multiple attacks but something was wrong I was watching Preston fight Leon right before the prince dragon broke through the roof and made the roof collapse onto our cages.

Watching I saw Preston reach up and grab a hold of the prince dragon's claw right before swinging up into the back of the prince dragon "Son of Fire quickly get on!" The prince dragon said right before Preston landed on his back and put his hand on the dragon's shoulder.

Right then I saw the Prince dragon change it's white scales turning red and the golden scales turned black, I couldn't believe my eyes Preston had changed the prince dragon and as soon as the prince dragon turned he instantly turned right back to being gold and white.

As I watched them fly off quickly I was swiftly put in another place, it was on the other side of when we found out about Ethan and Preston knowing each other, looking at them I saw Preston put his hand out of sight of Ethan and the pack.

Watching closely I saw his cross his middle finger and his pointer finger, gasping I wanted to turn around and run but I had to keep watching I saw the feeling of trust form between them but Preston's was fake and Ethan's was true.

Suddenly I was put back at the battle between Lachlan and his dragon, Looking around I saw that I was looking from the other side of the battle, watching I found out that I was right at the part right before Preston stood up for the dragon.

Looking closer at his eyes I saw ambition, hatred, and even regret, suddenly Preston shot forwards and stopped right beside Lachlan who looked up at Preston surprised, but that wasn't it Preston quickly crossed the same two fingers and uncrossed them right before he ran forwards protectively in front of Lachlan.

"Why are you showing me this!" I asked but the griffin didn't respond but was I put back in the last battle, I could see everyone out but I was beside Preston, I saw him glare at Leon who grinned evilly at him.

Suddenly eleven crystals were floating around Preston all different colors, and they looked like they were different elements, "Now it's time you have a taste of your own medicine!" Preston said right as the crystals disappeared and sent a large wave of water towards Leon.

I watched as Leon blocked the water with vines, fear clear in his eyes, suddenly Preston was hoisted up into the air "You sure about that?" Leon taunted right before he send a lightning bolt up the spike towards Preston who used water to send it back down.

Suddenly a vine wrapped around Preston's leg and dragged him down, "The fields may be even but the fates will never be" Leon said with a glare, I saw fire burn the vine but something about the fire scared me, "Fire will destroy everything!" A voice said echoing and I was back in the white room.

I was terrified by how Preston could easily use the powers and how Leon could barely keep his powers in check if anything he looked like he didn't have control over most of his powers, while Preston could easily send attack after attack.

"Do you realize the danger now?" The griffin asked swinging it's big head towards me it's beak only inches away from my face, I could only stand there in silence as I looked at the ground the realization of what Preston could do stuck in my head and how he could control the power crystals like that with ease.

"What are you going to do about this Mitch?" The Griffin asked tauntingly, "I'm going to do the right thing and take. Down. Preston." I said lifting my head and my gaze turned into a glare. 'Watch out Preston'

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!