Ch 39: Power of The Sun! +Sneak Peek

(Preston's POV)

Waking up I found that I wasn't in the room that we all fell asleep in I was the park, looking down at my wolf I saw it glow yellow symbolizing that everyone else had just woken up, sighing I got up and stretched.

Looking around I spotted Leon and Jolon looking strait at me, 'Their here to attack me!' I thought taking a step back right before a large dead oak hit me into the air, landing on the ground on my back I felt pain burn all around my body.

Rolling over I knew I had no chance, suddenly the silver sword was in my hand, backing away from them I turned around and ran fearing for my plan, and almost like I knew it would happen Jolon and Leon followed me.

Swiftly turning around I swung my sword only managing to hit Jolon leaving a scratch, jumping back I managed to dodge a lightning bolt, and following after was loud thunder rumbling through out the sky that was covered with clouds.

Looking down at my wolf I saw that it was glowing red, 'did they hear the thunder and see the lightning or did they see me?' I thought backing up away from them, "Just give up Preston there's nothing you can do!" Jolon said hitting me back with a dead oak tree.

Something told me to look up, and doing so I saw that everyone was watching this battle, ' I have no powers not even a bit their locked away!' I thought as I kept backing up to avoid dead trees, spikes, vines, and lightning bolts.

"I'll never give up!" I said right before a ring of fire surrounded me, the fire blazing high, looking at it I felt weak and tired, I saw fear run through everyone's eyes as I kept backing up but the fire ring didn't follow me.

'This is someone else's doing.' I thought as I looked at the fire ring only to have Connor jump into the ring the fire swirled faster when he jumped in, "Leave my brother alone!" Connor yelled and the fire ring broke and formed a large serpent in front of us.

"I thought you had the powers of the sun?!" I said confused but happy that he was here, "The sun and fire powers are connected Preston don't you remember that?" Connor asked while the fire serpent started to glow.

"Well I'm glad you showed up, just in time!" I said happily, "I'm glad I did to, you could have died!" Connor said worried, "Me die! Ha! As if!" I said jokingly knowing that he would catch on, I heard him laugh "Yeah as if." Connor joked.

Looking past Connor I saw that Leon had turned his back as was going to use his powers on Andi who stood apart from the pack, "Andi watch out!" I said jumping over the serpent and sprinted towards Andi but before I could even reach her she was trapped in vines.

Taking the silver sword I cut through the vines with ease, "Andi!" I yelled catching her limp body, as she fell out of the vines, her breathing was slow, 'Fire will destroy everything!' I thought as I held her.

I felt anger wash over me in waves but I kept calm, I felt a hand rest on my shoulder as I held Andi but even I knew that the vines had crushed her enough to cause major harm, looking up I saw that it was Matt, his eyes were comforting but sad.

Handing Andi to him I looked at him with sadness, "Please don't be disappointed in yourself Preston, it wasn't your fault." Matt whispered to me right before he and Pete ran off to get Andi help.

I could feel the silver sword in my hand, and I could feel fear radiating off of the others, dropping the sword I walked away disappointed in myself for not being able to get Andi out of the way in time.

As I walked I was trying to clear my head but soon several rings surrounded me, stopping suddenly I looked at the rings in fear, they were rings of vines, electricity, spikes, fire, water, some weird looking galaxy stuff, and wind.

I looked around trying to find a way out but there was none, "You have angered the ancestors Preston." A voice said from behind me, turning around swiftly I saw a wolf standing there with a pink bandana on their front left leg, and two bracelets on the other.

They had on a navy blue hoodie that fit perfectly on the wolf, in fact this wolf looked like the pup that I had saw in that same weird dream I had where I woke up on a cold marble floor, "W-what!" I said scared but confused.

"Oh right you don't know me!" The wolf said holding their head high, "I'm Wolf, although that might sound weird that's my name!" Wolf said still holding their head high. "Okay Wolf what do you mean by angered the Ancestors?" I asked looking at the wolf.

"I'm here to warn you Preston, even if fire destroys everything, you will have to rise no matter what!" Wolf said pleadingly like she was trying to get me to believe her "And why should I believe that?" I asked my voice cold.

"They're here." Wolf said quietly to me, looking back I saw that everyone else were hiding and watching looking back towards Wolf I saw that Leon's group was hiding as well, thinking I knew that I had to keep up my plan.

Looking at Wolf I think she caught onto my plan, "Of course fire will rise! Why wouldn't it!" I taunted putting as much ambition in it as I could, "I just wanted to see if you will keep your promise Preston remember what we are getting out of this!" Wolf growled with just as much ambition that I had put in.

"Oh don't worry about my part of the deal Wolf, it's almost done, what about yours?" I asked holding y head high while looking at Wolf, "I'm just waiting for you to get your part done." Wolf growled shaking her pelt right before walking into the trees to my left.

Walking into the trees to my right I knew that I had gotten a bit of my plan down, sighing I looked up to the sky to see that it was still cloudy and it was sprinkling, 'I have to tell Stampy about the plan....'

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!

Also Wolf is actually one of my first OC's she was made back in 2010 and she was suppose to be a husky but quickly turned into a wolf. How ironic )

And here is the Sneak Peek!

(This story doesn't have the Who's POV thingy)

As I stood on the large rock I was looking straight at Silverpelt, "Froststar." A dark brown tabby with a white belly said as he approached me, "What is it Hailpaw?" I meowed while turning around to face the tabby.

"Patchpelt sent to me to tell you that they are okay...." Hailpaw said lowing his head down "But she isn't." Hailpaw meowed quietly "Fernsong can't be dead!" I growled knowing that I couldn't do anything.

"I'm sorry-" Hailpaw said before I raised my paw and brought it down upon him with unsheathed claws, "You will forever be known to bring bad news." I hissed at him as he recoiled back from my attack.

"Froststar stop!" Patchpelt said bounding up the rocks, "Thanks to you she's gone." I growled turning around and looked back up at Silverpelt, "You still have your kits." Patchpelt growled from behind me, I could hear Patchpelt and Hailpaw moving around behind me.

"You literally made Hailpaw an apprentice a day ago." Patchpelt hissed as I turned my head to look back at her, I saw that I had left three claw marks across Hailpaw's right eye, "He shouldn't be alive, but one chance Hailpaw." I growled turning around to face the two cats.

"Froststar!" A voice yowled from the nursery, "Fernsong! She's still alive and she want's to see you!" The voice yowled dragging my attention from Patchpelt and Hailpaw, I leaped down the rocks and ran towards the nursery to check on Fernsong.

I ducked into the den only to see a light brown cat with three bundles next to her stomach, "Froststar." Fernsong meowed weakly as I walked over towards her, I laid my head onto hers and looked down at the three little cats.

"We need to name them." Fernsong purred while a brown kit meowed loudly, I looked at the other two kits to see that one was almost pure black except for white paws, ears, and a tail tip. I looked at the other one to see that it looked almost like me with a white pelt and brown paws except for a red stripe going down the middle of it's back.

This is proof that I'm going to try and join other sections of Fanfiction on Wattpad!