Ch 38: A plan.

(Vikk's POV)

As I watched Preston fight his ancestor I couldn't believe my eyes Preston seemed to know how to win a fight when he needs to, "Wouldn't have that cut stopped or at least slowed Preston down?" I asked my ancestor who seemed as shock as I did.

Suddenly Preston pointed his sword at his ancestor, "We are not alike but let me tell you this.....I can't wait till we fight together." Preston said ambition clear in his voice, I could fear in my ancestor's gaze and Preston's ancestor's gaze.

As Preston walked away I looked at my ancestor and back at Preston's ancestor, I saw my ancestor nod as Preston kept walking away his wound quite large, but it didn't look like it was bothering him.

"Wait! Preston! I still need to tell you things!" Preston's ancestor who I came to know as Keanu from back then yelled out to Preston who didn't turn around or even show that he heard him "What does this mean for the future of the Pack?" I asked looking at my ancestor.

"It means trouble and if we are to take him down you must team up with Leon." My ancestor said looking down at me apologetically, "If it means the safety of the pack then I'm willing to risk it all." I said with pride but sadness had also gotten in my voice.

"This may be to much that we are asking him Nova." Keanu said as he walked up to us, "Let me heal you Keanu." Nova said as I noticed how many wounds Preston had left him with it was more than I thought, he had a lot more than the number of times that Preston hit him.

"Okay but what's the plan?" Keanu asked Nova, "We take him down at the source." A voice said from behind us, turning around I saw Rob standing next to a larger male that looked strong, "Finally you get here Dave." Keanu said walking up to Rob and the male.

"Nice to see you again Dave." Nova said to Dave, "I would say the same but seeing what that monster of a descendant can do I'd rather take him down more than anything." Dave said, I felt uncomfortable around them three ancestors.

"You okay Rob?" I asked walking up to him, "I don't think this is a good idea, you know teaming up with Leon just to take down Preston." Rob said avoiding eye contact by now the ancestors were looking at us.

"But Rob he could hurt someone, plus he has way to much ambition!" I said trying to reason with him, "He would never harm us if anyone it would be Leon and they are suggesting that, to him we would be turning out backs against him." Rob said anger in his voice.

"I have to object that Rob, but I don't see the point of your reason, so far that I know of is that you just don't want him to leave." Mitch said coming out of the bushes with female following after him.

"Come on! You're both his friends and so is Jerome and Lachlan, why don't any of you see what you are doing." Rob said raising his voice. "There is wisdom in what they say Rob did you not just see that fight?" The female asked walking up to us.

"Yes I did, but even I could tell that he was faking it." Rob said disbelief in his gaze, "I'm sorry Rob but what I could see, Preston was after something and that was fighting and it had a lot of ambition in it." Mitch said trying to get Rob to calm down.

"Fine I'll go along but when Preston proves you wrong, you will have to say that I was right!" Rob said anger still in his voice. "Deal, just calm down okay!" Mitch said holding his head up, "AHHHH!" Jerome's voice yelled from the way that Preston went.

Turning around I ran towards Jerome's voice I could tell that Rob and Mitch were following me along with the ancestors, going through a small bit of forest we found a large clearing and Jerome was on the ground holding his cheek while Preston stood protectively in front of Jerome and right in front of them a bit away was Leon.

I saw Preston murmur something to Jerome which caused fear to run through his gaze, suddenly Jerome jumped up and ran towards us, and right at the same time Preston ran forwards towards Leon.

As quick as lightning Preston dodged to the left as Leon jabbed the air where Preston was before he dodge, in one quick movement Preston hit Leon's side with the silver sword and jumped behind Leon only to bring his sword up along Leon's back, it was the exact same move he had used on Keanu.

Going to take a step forwards I felt Mitch's arm stop me, looking at Mitch I saw that he was observing Preston and Leon who looked pretty matched even if Leon had powers, "Give up already!" Preston said dodging multiple attacks at once and only escaped with a scratch.

"What! How!" Keanu said in disbelief, suddenly Preston was delivering blow after blow against Leon, soon the battle ended with Preston standing over Leon who was on the ground with multiple wounds from the silver sword that Preston carried.

"My deal still stand Leon quit trying or die." Preston threatened glaring at Leon, "Your crazy! Why would I quit trying to save people from a person like you!" Leon said glaring up at Preston, "I guess I have no choice." Preston said with ambition.

Suddenly a lightning bolt hits right in between Preston and Leon separating them, looking across the field I saw that Lachlan was standing there with someone by his side they looked to be the same age except for the other person being a lot taller than Lachlan.

Sudden movement caught my eye as Preston got away by going into some bushes but had a bit of a limp as he got away, 'that lightning bolt hurt him' I thought as I watched him go, looking at Leon I saw him get up and walk away from where Preston went but he showed no sign of being hurt.

"So what's the plan?" Jerome asked fear in his voice, "First we have to wake up, the rest depends on the future." Mitch said looking at Jerome. "Did you guys see the condition Preston was in when I zapped him?" Lachlan asked walking up to us.

"Yeah it seemed like you drained some of his energy away from him." Keanu said looking at Lachlan, "Look I don't know what you all are planing but I know what Preston can do and it's scary even at the level he was at back then, I don't want to reawaken  that power." Lachlan said uneasy.

'Fire will destroy everything!'

Sorry for it being late!

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!