Ch 32: Silver Sword Powers!?

(Vikk's POV)

As I waited for Lachlan to bring me a first aid kit I could hear Lyric whine and Mitch was still on his phone while Rob sat next to Lyric stroking her gently on the head, but I could tell that he was worried for her but why?

Suddenly Andi almost looking like she wanted to kill someone as well, Jerome, and Matt ran up towards us, "Hey where's Pete?" I asked getting up, "I'm right here, where's Preston?" Pete asked from behind me, "He ran off with a silver sword." Mitch said closing the phone, "Who were you talking to?" I asked looking at Mitch.

"Someone that I know more known as Ethan he's back in the forest for some reason but I think he's with Leon." Mitch explained while looking off to the trees with worry, "Jerome, Andi, Matt I want you three to go to the lake and help Connor and Preston if they need it and don't let them out of your sights." Mitch demanded taking charge.

"Okay will do!" Andi said running off towards the trees with Matt and Jerome running after her, "I'm back with the first aid kit!" Lachlan yelled tossing the med kit to Rob who caught it and gave it to me, "Thanks." I said opening it and started to heal Lyric's back leg the best I could.

(Preston's POV)

As I ran through the woods I couldn't help but let my anger take control of me but I couldn't shift or anything but something in my hand told me that the silver sword was in my hand, "What are you gonna do now Connor this time we won't let you live." Das's voice said from up ahead.

Jumping through the bushes I saw a new wolf standing with them a blue-grey wolf with a dark grey underbelly, paws, ears, and tail tip, along with a white jaw, "BACK AWAY FROM CONNOR!" I yelled memories of when Connor apparently died while I was up in a tree came back from the past.

Without thinking I threw myself in between the four wolves and Connor with the silver sword pointing at the wolves, I saw Connor shiver at the silver sword being near him since the powers of the silver in the sword were amplified.

I could see the wolves back up away from the silver sword but confusement were in their gazes, but the blue-grey wolf didn't move a bit and I knew exactly why he wasn't a werewolf but a combination of multiple shapeshifters that weakened the strength of silver against him.

"So I guess I've met a matched opponent." I said with ambition, "I had been looking forwards to a moment to fight someone like me" I lied but put much ambition in it as I could making it sound like I wasn't lying .

I saw fear cloud his gaze and he instantly started backing up right into the lake that wasn't reflection light, "Preston!" Andi's voice caught my attention, looking over I saw them staring at the silver sword, I wasn't about to tell them what it was about but I could tell that Andi could feel the effects of the sword from where she stood.

Suddenly teeth wrapped around my arm and the wolf bit down hard, looking towards my arm I was that it was the blue grey wolf, kicking the wolf I felt him let go and fall to the ground, slashing the air above the wolf on purpose so that he would backup and get away from me.

I could see fear in everyone's eyes even Andi's and Connors who would barely show anything, Glaring at the blue gray wolf I could see him backing up away from me, I could hear that Connor had gotten up and was near Andi, Matt, and Jerome.

I could hear the sound of a group of people running towards us and I knew that it was the others along with Lyric, and soon it was quite nothing made a sound not even the wind it was like everything was holding it's breath.

Taking a pure white stone out of my pocked I held it up to eye level and looked at it while the blue gray wolf stood in front of me with fear in his eyes, "I will finish this alone." I whispered to myself making sure no one could hear.

With as much strength as I could I threw it into the middle of the lake, I saw it break the surface of the lake with a splash and soon after the lake started to gain back it's shine, voices were whispering to me now.

"Save the hidden forest!" One said, "Defeat the Future Sky!" another said, "Dragons will rule unless you do something!" a third one said, "Take back the land or be faced with darkness!" a fourth one said.

As the voices kept saying things I could feel the unease of everyone else start to choke me as the silver sword start to take it's effects on me, I started feeling weak as the effects of the silver sword got stronger and the poison that was still in me was flaring up again.

Keeping myself up as I glared at the blue gray wolf right before the sky turned into a blood red and then another voice spoke out loud, "Fire will meet his destiny, but before he can someone will betray him!" The voice said right before I swung the sword downwards into the ground and passed out.

(Vikk's POV)

Suddenly the sky turned blood red, looking up I saw clouds swirling above Preston, "Beware of the silver, it can and will destroy everything in it's path!" A loud voice yelled from up above, I felt the wind pick up and it was howling through the trees.

Looking down I saw Preston with the sword in hand swing the sword downwards into the earth, almost as quick as lightning earth spikes shot out of the ground along with water flying out into the sky, lighting struck down around him, fire was burning some vines that were wrapped around the spikes and several weapons the exact same weapons that we had during our last battle against Leon were floating there high above the spikes.

"What's going on!"

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!