Ch: 35 Prophecies and Visions

(Vikk's POV)

As I stood there in the white room I could only watch Preston greet people from back then, Jay, his dad, and even some people I didn't know, suddenly the silver sword was in front of Preston, but Preston looked more confused than ever at the silver sword being there.

"The silver sword?" Preston asked confused as he stared at the sword, "This sword is important, keep it close." A strange voice said from no where but it echoed through the white room, looking around I couldn't see anyone who could have said the words.

Turning back to face Preston I was met with nothing he was gone, "Preston's safe and sound don't worry about him." The voice said as I turned around to see a person standing there with an black and red hoodie on except the hood was up to cover his face.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked backing up away from the person, "He's back with the others, now I have something to tell you Vikk, and it can either be good or bad depends how you look at it." The person said coldly.

"Go on." I said wanting to be back with the others, "Oh feisty today are ya?" The person asked I could hear sarcasm in his voice, "I'm tired of having to come here every single time I fall asleep!" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Well at least you get to train with your powers." The man said his voice still cold and filled anger, "Yeah, yeah, get on with it." I said just wanting to get back and be able to be near everyone instead of being in this cold white room.

"Fine; One, Fire will only get powers in the time of need; two, lights will show the way; and three, although dawn and dusk may get along their battle lies with their loyalty." The person said confusing me.

"Wait are you saying that Preston will only get his powers in the time of his need? and the other two I don't know what to make of them." I said thinking while looking down "NO!" The person yelled scaring me and making me jump backwards, "Fire will only get power in the time of need not Preston will get his powers in the time of his need!" The person yelled angrily.

"Geez, don't have to be harsh about it!" I yelled back only to see him take a dangerous step forwards, "Look we can work this out right?" I asked backing up cautiously while knowing that he could just make me fall off a cliff when he wants.

"Fire will destroy everything!" The person said warningly yet his voice held fear and was almost cold, "W-what!" I stuttered backing up even more as fire suddenly surrounded me, looking around I saw that I was on a cliff.

Lachlan and Jerome were beside me, but we were running and Preston was leading except when we broke through the bushes we saw Rob being attacked by a silver and gold wolf that was biting his arm and was tearing his hoodie.

Suddenly Lyric leaped at the silver and gold wolf knocking him over, blinking I was standing in a field with fire swirling around me looking through the fire I saw that Preston had his back to me yet he was looking back at me his hoodie looked like a galaxy with several white dots all over.

I looked into his eyes to see that they were burning with ambition, revenge, anger, sadness, regret yet they were calm and comforting to look at, turning around I saw Leon on his hands and knees he was looking straight at me.

I was looking at his eyes they revealed regret, love, hatred, and grief, startled at the emotions in both of their gazes, if I didn't know both of them personally I would have though that Leon was the good guy and Preston was the bad guy.

'Are we following the wrong person or are we doing what's right?' I thought looking towards the sky, suddenly I was shaken awake, looking around sleepily I saw everyone looking at me, "Come on sleepy head wake up!" Lachlan joked as he woke me up.

"No!" I said sleepily but I stayed laying down "I think it's best if we have a sleep over for tonight, besides it's the week end." Jerome said with Mitch standing beside him looking sleepy, "Fine, just follow me I found a secret in this building." Preston said getting out of Connor's hug.

"What do you mean by that?" Mitch asked confused, "Remember how I said that the first building was larger than the second?" Preston asked looking at Rob and Jerome, "Yeah I said that was weird that you said that." Rob replied still sitting on the floor.

Preston walked up to his wall and pushed on part of the wall, we watched in shock as the wall opened up revealing a door leading to a large room behind the wall, "What!" We all said in shock as Preston looked back at us his eyes revealed happiness at us being shocked.

"How did you find this?" Mitch asked peeking through the door to the other room, "Easy I found it before I was falling through the air." Preston said flatly "Wait what?" Rob asked while everyone was now confused.

"I saw the outline of the door to this room so I had the idea to push on the wall only to find this." Preston said mentioning to the room before walking into the room, following him we were met with a much larger room something we would be familiar with our bases back then.

"Wow how did they not notice this!" Mitch said looking at the large room that was already decorated and had stairs going up and down, and even windows. "Wow it has lighting." Jerome mentioned as he flicked the light switch on and off multiple time turning on and off the lights.

"I already explored a bit of this place and it's quite interesting." Preston said walking around the room, "What do you mean by that?" Rob asked, I saw Preston go down the stairs, "Follow!" Preston yelled up to us.

Going down the stairs after Preston we saw-

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!