Ch 43: Plans of Evil

(Preston's POV)

As I ran I eventually slowed to a stop, looking through the bushes I saw Grace, Das, Azazel, and Hannah standing around and talking together, 'should I do it all at once or individually?' I thought as I stared at them.

Suddenly Das walks away waving and saying bye to the other three right before he walked through the bushes, grabbing the silver sword from the sheath that was around my waist I silently unsheathed the sword and quietly but quickly made my way to Das.

Once I was sure we were out of sight I rose to my full height right behind Das, "So you enjoying life?" I asked right before swinging my sword and like lightning Das fell to the ground, I saw that he was breathing, rolling him over with my foot I saw that he was trying to yell just like Jolon.

"No need to answer that question Das, I made a promise back then and so I'll make sure that Leon pays for what you done." I said my revenge feeling only a bit satisfied, I saw fear run through his eyes.

"Lets just say I'm not going to let you or anyone get away with this," I said as I drew a letter P on Das's chest, I could tell that I had injured him more than I did Jolon, "Tell Leo I said hi." I said walking off back into the bushes.

Walking back to where I was watching them I crouched quickly and watched them closely, sneaking closer to them I could hear what they were saying, "Did you hear about Jolon?" Azazel asked Hannah and Grace.

"No what?" Grace asked looking at Azazel, "Leon said someone snuck into the medic and pulled Jolon's cord." Azazel said fear laced his voice, 'good be afraid of me' I thought as I continued to listen into their conversation.

"Any things that can give us any clue to who did it?" Grace asked "Leon said that there was a large letter P in his shoulder" Azazel said 'will they figure out the puzzle?' I thought tauntingly "Could it have been Preston?" Hannah asked, "Maybe, it fits the ability to do that" Azazel said fear still in his voice.

"Maybe we should have told Das this before he left!" Hannah said keeping her voice low, "We couldn't have he had already left when I got the phone call remember?" Azazel said mockingly, jumping out of the bushes I attacked them, and almost instantly they were on the ground.

Looking at them I saw that Grace was the only one alive, "Take this as revenge for trying to take Rob." I said to her, "Why do you even try you know he would help me instead of you in a second!" Grace managed to sputter out.

"Yeah I know but I'm not risking his life just so he can go off and save you, I can't lose him because of you." I said angrily while looking at her, "You'll never make it to the ranks of Leo!" Grace spluttered.

"So does it look like I care?" I asked as I drew large letter P's into Azazel and Hannah, "Trust me when you are out of the way I can get on with my plan." I said walking up to her and drew a letter P in her shoulder.

Walking away I could tell that she had died while I walked away, walking past Das, I started to look for the others, taking out my wooden wolf I looked at it to see that Jerome, Mitch, Rob and five fox kits were on a hill talking to each other, while Lachlan and Vikk were in Vikk's chest playing chess.

Looking at Connor I saw that he was in his wolf form with Lyric beside him, they were hunting together, putting the little wolf in my pocket I walked through the forest not even caring to try and hunt down the others.

Looking at the stars I took a deep breath to try and calm my ambition, and my want for revenge, 'you killed enough for a long time, you gave that up a long time ago, you don't need to start that up again.' I thought as I kept walking through the woods.

'I wonder what Leon is doing?'

(Leon's POV)

Sitting there I cried 'I'm losing everyone!' I thought as I cried through my hands, suddenly a nurse came out grief on her face, "I'm sorry someone pulled Jolon's cord and we couldn't save him....." the nurse said.

This only made me cry harder, "How I thought you would take care of him, he's one of the only people I got left that was actually my friend!" I said crying, I was more sad than angry I couldn't be angry at the nurse 'she tried her hardest to save him, don't get mad at her' I thought as I turned my back to her.

"I'm sorry-" She said before I cut her off, "Don't be you tried your hardest, you shouldn't be sorry, he'd want me to keep trying instead of just being like this." I said looking at her to see that she had tears on her cheeks.

"I hope you have a good night...please....don't feel sorry....his death wasn't you're fault...but I have to call some of my other friends to tell them the bad news.." I said pulling out my phone, "Okay sir, take care and please don't hurt yourself from this." She said walking back inside.

Calling Azazel I paced back and fourth, "Yeah what's up Leon?" Azazel asked while he was on the phone, "H-he's dead! J-Jolon is d-d-dead!" I stuttered out crying, "Hey it's okay Leon! Look we'll be there in a few, we're just checking around the old base." Azazel said.

"Jolon had a-a large le-letter P on h-his should-er" I stuttered through the tears, "A large letter P....okay we'll be careful." Azazel said reassuringly, "Okay be safe....please..." I said saying the please quietly, I heard him hang up, and for the rest of the night I never heard back from him, Hannah, Das, or Grace.

As I sat down on my bed my head in my hands I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, pulling it out I saw that it was Ethan, "Yeah?" I asked through the phone "Good you're alive, listen I think Preston killed them." Ethan said over the phone.

"Who?" I asked, "Well I just found Das, Azazel, Hannah, and Grace dead with large letter P's on their chest and shoulders, and from listening in to you're and Azazel's call I think that Jolon had the same letter?" Ethan asked.

"Wait are you saying that Preston killed them?!" I asked my anger rising, "Listen I'll stay by your side but we need to get Rob, Mitch, Jerome, Vikk, and Lachlan on our side and see what a monster Preston is." Ethan said which gave me a plan.

"Leave that up to me Ethan you just stay out of it, I'll show them what Preston did and we'll make him pay."

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!