Ch 3: Unwanted Attention

(Preston's POV)

As I walked towards the school I looked around to see Jerome, Lachlan, and Vikk out of the corner of my eye. "What are they doing here." I said quietly to myself right before claws dug into my shoulder and a ghostly cat was on my shoulder.

"S-Stampy?" I said not taking my eyes off the school, "Yep I'm back Preston." Stampy said purring while I started walking towards the school, "Not going to greet your old friends?" Stampy asked as I walked towards a bench and sat down.

"I don't even know if they are the same people I once knew." I said pulling out a map of the school that I had picked up at the beginning of the day, "What's that for?" Stampy asked pawing at my map.

"It's so I won't get lost I have to get to this place at ten" I said pointing to a place on the map that looked like a large area that would have a lot of things in it, "What?" Stampy said confused as I said ten, "Right you don't know about a watch yet." I said showing him the thing around my wrist that would tell me the time.

"Oh but couldn't you just use your powers?" Stampy asked jumping off my shoulder and onto the bench beside me, "Preston someone is coming over act like I'm not here." Stampy said jumping off the bench but I was already just looking at the map like he wasn't there.

"Well if it isn't Preston, the scaredy cat!" A male's voice said right before I was pushed off the bench, "What did you say!" I said getting up quickly before anything else could happen. I turned around to see that there were three people standing in front of me with smirks on their faces.

I heard gasps from people around us, "You heard me Preston, and what are you going to do about that?" The leader said pushing me back, "You strike first and you will see." I said regaining my balance from the push.

Suddenly the leader went to hit me but as quick as lightning I blocked it and hit him in the stomach, "What the!" I heard one of the followers say as they backed up a little bit, by now people were in a circle around us and had their phones out.

I watched as the leader got up but I didn't strike 'that's not my style.' I thought as I dodged backwards from another one of his punches, "You call this fighting?" I said as one of the followers jumped in to hit me but I quickly dodged by ducking.

I jumped over a kicked but I was soon hit to the ground, rolling to the right I avoided a kick and got up only to hit one of the followers into a wall leaving a large curve in the bricks of the wall, "Phobus!" The leader said right before trying to hit me again.

'oh no.' I thought as I knew exactly who they were, I looked back to see Mitch, Rob, Jerome, Lachlan, and Vikk were watching me fight from afar. I felt pain in my stomach as the leader hit me in the stomach making me fall onto my knees.

"This is what you get to trying to be strong!" The leader said right before he went to hit me, I looked up and blocked his hit with my arm, "No this is what you get for fighting!" I said right before I got up and kicked him making him fall to the ground in pain.

I heard everyone gasp as I walked forwards towards the leader, "Das get up and run." I heard the other follower say quietly, "Never test me." I said loudly while putting a foot on Das's chest, I quickly turned to everyone else, "Or else you will end up like or worse than Das." I said walking towards one of the buildings that I suspected to be the medical building.

"Why is there so many buildings around here if there is expected to be so little to go on in this school." I said to Stampy who was walking beside me, "Don't know but this seems to be dorms as well seeing as there is a sign saying dorms pointing upstairs." Stampy said looking towards a sign.

"Are you getting yourself checked out to see if there is any injuries?" Stampy asked as I walked into a room where I knew medical supplies were, "Nope just grabbing something that I'm required to grab at the beginning of the school year here." I said grabbing a first aid kit.

"Hid it in your bag at least!" Stampy said as I walked over towards a bandage, "Will do." I said putting the first aid kit in my bag, I looked at the bandages and grabbed a couple, 'might need these.' I thought as I shoved them into my bag.

"Lets go find the dorm." I said to Stampy while I headed to the door, "Lets." Stampy said before jumping through the door, as I walked out I saw that Jerome was talking to Rob and Lachlan out of the corner of my eye.

"You regretting your decision?" Stampy asked as I walked towards a different exit avoiding the want to talk to them, "No not a bit...at least this will be over." I said looking down at the ground, I saw Stampy look up at me.

"You're stubborn" Stampy said right before he jumped through the door, "What ever you say." I said opening the door and walking out of the building. "Yeah because I make your wishes come true, now remember Preston I have more power over you this time." Stampy said turning around to me.

"I just want to live without having anyone trying to control me!" I said to Stampy only to see him roll his eyes, "Anyways I also have more power over you as well, I'm the one to fight not you." I said looking up towards the sky to see a plane go by.

"Great." I said turning my head so that I could look back Lachlan, Jerome, Rob, Mitch, and Vikk....

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!