Ch 54: Preston's Plan

(Preston's POV)

As I ran towards the large cliff I could tell that the time powers hadn't let the time go back to normal, skidding to a stop I saw the ghost wolves circling Ethan who was on the ground with multiple wounds.

"Well if it isn't Ethan again, I thought I said it was the last time I would see you." I taunted as I walked into the clearing I saw him quickly look up, I could feel the smooth metal of the silver sword underneath my fingers as I traced a pattern on it.

"Wait we can just talk about this right!" Ethan said fear running through his eyes, "Okay let me hear what you have to say if you say nothing I'll kill you same thing with if you talk." I taunted while I leaned against a tree.

"You have to have some kind of feelings for me!" Ethan said still afraid, laughing I glared at him, "Even if I wanted to Ethan there's no way I could love you or have any feelings for you not even wanting you as a friend." I said while circling around Ethan.

I could hear the growls of the wolves as I stalled, "Enough stalling! These wolves are waiting for a new member to their pack, enjoy being the omega!" I said right before swinging my sword, looking back I saw that Ethan was laying on the ground not breathing or moving at all.

Smirking I heard the ghost wolves howl and I walked back into the forest, 'one more to go, Leon watch out!'

(Rob's POV)

As I looked around the school all the buildings had fallen and burst into flames, suddenly a large fire bird showed up looking at it I saw that it was looking at me, "Hello son of water." the bird said it's voice calming.

"Who are you?!" I said afraid of the large flaming bird, "I am the phoenix of light and fire, and the leviathan of water and ice, and the wyvern of dark." The large bird said it's eyes coldly staring at me.

I felt uneasy under it's stare, suddenly I was put in a large field and around me was fire looking around I could see Mitch and Jerome fighting against a large Manticore before being crushed by a large griffin foot

Looking to my other side I could see Lachlan protecting Vikk from a pegasus that was larger than an elephant even larger than Lachlan's dragon standing on it's back two legs, I could only watch as they two got crushed except they got crushed by a large dragon foot.

Looking forwards I saw Preston he was dodging multiple attacks not only buy a phoenix but also a dragon, an Enfield, a Pegasus, a Manticore, and a Griffin, suddenly Preston landed on the ground and four large rings hit the beasts making them go flying back.

I watched as Preston blocked and dodged multiple attacks, suddenly the fire swirled around the view and it was changed to Preston fighting Das but they looked a lot younger, I could see Leon in the back ground with Deserae running towards them.

"You have nothing!" Das growled as he went to hit Preston again, but Preston blocked his attack with a branch and kicked Das in the throat making him back up, suddenly Preston pushed Das over a small cliff sending Das off the small hill.

I could see that Preston was glaring at Das with such hatred that I have never seen before, "You're wrong Das, I have everything you won't have." Preston challenged his voice cold, before I could tell what happened next the fire swirled and revealed another sight.

There were five people sitting on a hill, I quickly realized them to be Mitch, Jerome, Vikk, Lachlan, and me.

'Where's Preston?' I thought trying to see if Preston was there, "Do you think that things will ever be the same?" the other me asked the four others, "Nope, things changed Rob and so have we, there's no way of going back now." Mitch said to the other me.

Suddenly the fire swirled making the vision go away, "Beware of the plans of Fire Rob, Preston has something planed that will change everything you know." The phoenix said as it landed beside me.

I kept looking to where the vision was to see Preston and Leon fighting Preston with a sword that had the engravings of Lachlan's old dragon sword yet it looked like the silver sword Preston been using except it looked like a galaxy.

I could see two large things happening, one was that all the trees were now metal and that there was a large wooden machine gun flying above them, I felt fear run through me, suddenly all the fire disappeared along with the vision and the Phoenix was in front of me.

"Protect those you love Rob, or you just might lose them, and like I said Preston has a plan and he's not stopping if something gets in his way." The phoenix said raising it's head right before everything started disappearing and I was laying on the ground in the park.

Taking a big breath I sat up and in front of me was the fallen buildings of the school they were still on fire and the sun had just started to rise into the sky again, "Preston must have reset the time of the day." Mitch said right before noticing that I was awake.

"He's not stopping if something gets in his way." The words rang in my head as I remembered what the phoenix said, "Preston." I said not taking my eyes off the buildings, "You're okay!" Mitch said as he sat down beside me.

"He's....going to do something major, and it's going to change everything." I said pushing myself to stand up, "What how do you know that?!" Mitch said standing up as well, "A phoenix told me." I said looking towards the grass nearest to the buildings, only to notice that the grass was catching on fire.

"We have to get out of here and quick!"

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!