Ch 22: The Prophecy!

(Preston's POV)

As Lachlan stood on his hind legs he spread out his wings and raised his head, looking down towards where the Prince dragon landed I saw him crouched down looking up at Lachlan in fear, as Lachlan reared up above him.

Lachlan looked ready to strike him as he towered above the Prince dragon, and from where we all stood we could see that his eyes held no fear or regret, only anger. I sat on the ground the last thing I remembered of me standing up for Lachlan was being hit by the spike that flung me up.

Suddenly I was sitting in a void of white, and someone was standing in front of me, they were wearing a black hoodie that had little white spots on it that faded off to the black, their pants were a dark blue with two streaks of yellow going down them.

Looking at their shoes they looked like a sunset sky, "So I finally meet you Preston." The person said turning their head to look at me, I instantly looked into their eyes which were purple with yellow around their iris.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting up and looked him straight in the eyes "I've been watching you for a while, but I must say you are just as great as they say!" He said turning to face me his eyes lit up with happiness.

"What do you mean?" I asked again confused, "Oh right, I'm from the future! And I'm here to tell you a prophecy." He said looking down, "if only I could save you...." I heard him murmur, I took a step back in confusion but then I quickly realized that in the future I must have disappeared or something.

"Anyways." He said shaking his head and looked at me his eyes hardened and emotionless, "Six protector of the land, fall in battle against a mighty plan, their powers awake when needed, but when fire and antimatter meet, the war will die with a roar of pride." he said balling his hands up into fists.

I looked at him confused at what he was saying, "do not take these words lightly Preston, but don't fall, don't drown in the fight, don't take the time to grow, don't get buried, and don't be afraid of sacrifice." he said his hands still in fist and his eyes still showed no emotion.

I could basically see his words as he told them to me, he put more hat on the words 'fall, drown, time, grow, buried, and sacrifice.' I breathed in closing my eyes, and as soon as I closed my eyes I opened them to be sitting in the exact same place with Lachlan and the prince dragon in front of me.

"Don't take those words lightly." a voice said quietly as the wind blew past me, looking down at the grass I clenched my hands into fists as I looked towards Lachlan and the Prince dragon, I saw Lachlan shift back but he didn't move a muscle.

I could feel Rob's hand on my shoulder but I felt cold, like a cold day in the middle of winter, my vision blurring more and more every second that passed, and with one last gasp I fell into darkness.

I could barely hear the others worried cries, and all I knew was that I was standing in the middle of something, with Leon in front of me and Deserae behind him, I could feel anger well up inside me but I stayed still knowing that I could easily defeat them with my friends by my side but alone I wasn't as sure.

I looked past Leon to see that Deserae was looking at me his eyes held amusement and anger in them, 'what game is he playing!' I thought with a bit of fear knowing that Leon had a soft spot but Deserae was a lot less willingly to meet other people or even become friends with anyone.

Shaking my head with my eyes closed I opened them to see Mitch and Jerome standing with their backs to each other Jerome seeming upset and angry, while Mitch seemed disappointed and confused.

I took a step back as the two figures changed to Lachlan and Vikk, both looked upset and angry at each other, suddenly they changed to Lyric and Rob who just looked disappointed and hurt emotionally but they didn't look at each other just the ground.

I kept watching as the figures turned into Connor and Andi they were glaring at each others like they were enemies and had been for a long time, but finally they changed to Matt and Pete who had were glaring and looked ready for battle.

Without warning both turned into nothing and for a long moment I thought I was stuck in the dark, until I saw myself staring at me, staring back I saw sadness in my own eyes not anger, disappointment, hatred, nothing.

It was scary, I had on a different hoodie it had the same fire symbol but the colors looked like a galaxy with multiple small white dots that faded into the colors, but the fire symbol looked dull instead of a white it was grey, and my eyes were dull like I had just fought in a large battle just to save someone.

I felt unease as I stared at myself I was frightened but I quickly gained control of myself and stood there staring at myself, "What would you do for your friends? For your family? For your world? For someone who isn't a threat against you?" My self said to me as I kept looking.

I looked towards the ground trying to seem like I knew but I didn't "You better find out soon, me from the past, if you can't answer these questions then you wouldn't be able to answer this question." Myself said to me.

I looked up at myself or future me to see that he had regret in his gaze, "What would you do for alternate versions of them?" Future me asked his eyes giving away nothing but sadness, and soon I was back in my room, Rob asleep by the side of my bed.

Looking out the window I sighed and let the question run through my mind "What would you do for alternate versions of them" The question asked over and over again, looking out into the night I could tell that what he said was a warning of some kind and something was going to happen.

Getting up I avoided touching Rob and walked out of my room and out into the hall, quickly I walked downstairs making as less noise as possible, soon I was outside and was standing in the middle of the walk ways that could have easily been a street.

"I promised so now I have to keep it-

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!