Ch 5: (Doesn't have a title)

(Rob's POV)

"Good you better-" The guy said right before Preston stood up quickly and hit him back, "I keep my promises of protecting my friends." Preston said with anger, 'F-f-f-friends....' I thought as my heart felt like it was just dropped from a high place and was shattered into a zillion pieces.

I held my chest as I felt like I was going to cry but I held back the tears, I looked at Preston who wasn't even looking at me but at the guy, clutching my hoodie I held where my heart would be in my chest, "Ah is the fish going to cry?" Someone said right before picking me up into the air.

"Let go of him!" Mitch's voice said right before I saw Mitch push the random guy into a wall, I felt Mitch wrap his arms around me, "It's going to be okay Rob, Trust me I know how having your heart broken can feel like." Mitch said pulling me into a hug which I quickly hugged him back for comfort.

"Get out of here before I do throw you out of a window you should know that I'm not kidding by now." Preston said from behind me, 'probably at the guy' I thought as I hugged Mitch tighter, I shut my eyes closed while I was fighting back tears.

I felt Mitch let go and I stood up with no tears, then I saw someone 'Leon.' I thought confused as Leon was glaring towards us, "Not again." I heard Preston whisper to himself, "Vikk!" Preston yelled, but Vikk was there in a second.

"Yeah- no." Vikk said flatly when he saw Leon, "Lets see what he wants." Preston said with annoyance as he walked in front of us with Vikk beside him, "Leon." Preston said with hatred, "Preston, Vikk." Leon said with somthing in his voice that I never heard before.

"Drop the act Leon and tell us why you are back." Vikk countered while taking a step back, "Well you both should know why I'm exactly here since I already tried to kill you guys back then." Leon gloated, while he looked at Preston who didn't move.

"Just one thing. Stay away from Everyone in my group and me or else." Preston threatened taking a step towards Leon that made Leon take a step back, "You really think that threatening will stop me from getting what I want?" Leon said getting up and was glaring at Preston.

"Open up your eyes Leon, what you wanted is now long gone along with other things." Preston stated looking towards the ground avoiding Leon's gaze, I saw Leon's glare turn into a glare of confusement and hate.

"Besides that's in the past and this......is the present." Preston said as the crystal surrounded him in a circle and were going around him, I saw Leon run away as the crystals disappeared,  I saw Preston murmur something to himself right before he looked back at us with no emotion in his eyes.

"What happened!" Lachlan said as he burst though the door way, "a random person attacked Rob, and Leon." Mitch said to Lachlan while Preston was looking to an open window, "Anyways." Preston said getting everyone's attention.

"Stampy teleport others here." Preston said to a ghostly cat in front of him, I saw the cat nod and quickly everyone else we around us, "Here take your crystals, and please make sure that you don't destroy them." Preston said as the crystals appeared and went to everyone except for two other crystals a orange red one and a purple rock looking one.

Suddenly Preston disappeared with no trace, and the ghostly figure of Stampy was looking at us, "Take care." Stampy meowed right before fading away, "What was all that about?" Jerome asked clearly confused at why Preston and Stampy disappeared.

"Don't know but we should really find our rooms." Vikk said looking at a watch while we looked at him, "Yeah." I said pulling out a piece of paper that had my schedule, a map of the school, and what number my room was and what building it was.

As we walked out of the building it felt like time had stopped because I saw a ghostly mountain lion shape appear in middle of the fountain, I watched the lion closely as no one seemed to notice it.

Walking away I followed the others to the dorms that had two buildings Building 1 and Building 2, "So who's in which building?" Jerome asked as I looked up to see the top of the five story buildings, "2." I said not taking my eyes off of the buildings.

Suddenly Mitch took everyone's papers, "Jerome, Lachlan, Pete, and Rob you all are in building 2. Vikk, Andi you two are with me in building 1." Mitch said right before giving everyone back their papers.

"So when is classes suppose to start?" Mitch asked looking at everyone else confused, no one spoke so we more than likely had no idea, "Classes start in three days." A familiar voice said from behind Mitch.

Everyone looked towards the source of the voice to see Connor standing there in a white shirt with a thin yellow vest, black pants, blue and white shoes, and a grey bag on his back, "Connor?" Andi said confused as Connor shrugged.

"The one and only." Connor laughed as Mitch jumped back at seeing him, I saw Mitch go on high alert, "What happened so far other than the fact that you literally climbed a building trying to catch my brother?" Connor asked looking at me.

"Uh we found Leon." Vikk stated stepping towards Connor, "Great let me guess, Preston and you confronted him." Connor sighed I saw Vikk nod until both of them froze like someone had just said something to them that they didn't want to hear.

"Leon." Connor said turning around to see Leon standing there 'how did we not see him.' I thought as I turned my attention towards Leon, "Connor remember what I told you before all of this?" Leon said his voice was laced with something I didn't know.

"Yeah but you'll never get it Leon, my word hasn't changed." Connor said looking back at Andi I saw Andi's stare turn into a glare at Leon 'what do they have in common?'

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!

A/N

I'm back yes I am, and I'm ready to keep on making the stories that I love making! I promised a part before Friday and here it is.