Ch 62: The End Part 1

(Keiron's POV)

As I laid back down in my room I looked around, 'how would I get out of here.' I thought as I looked around, standing up I realized how big I was exactly, I would probably be only close to being to his shoulder with my ears fully up.

Looking around I stretched and realized that there was some loose dirt in the corner, walking over to it I crouched and poked it with my paw only to have it fall and reveal a tunnel, going down it out of curiosity I realized that without someone to help I wouldn't be able to get back in the room.

'well might as well keep going.' I thought as I kept walking through the tunnel, I could scent Zeno, Ace, and Sylvester along with another wolf, walking down the paths I followed their scent until I came out next to a lake.

Looking around I felt something that I had never felt, "I've always longed to be free again." Sylvester's voice rang in my head as I thought carefully about what this feeling was, "Freedom." I said while breathlessly looking over the lake.

Smiling I got out of the tunnel and ran in a random direction "I'm free now!" I yelled as I ran into the trees.

(Preston's POV)

As I sat on the grass I was worried about the future and what the others were talking about, I could hear the wind blow as I looked up at the sky to see that the clouds were starting to form slowly.

'Why do the clouds keep showing up whenever I fight......" I said realizing what was going to happen, suddenly everything came together, 'Everyone was telling me about the end!' I thought fear running through me.

Suddenly a silver wolf jumped out of the bushes and attacked Rob, swiftly getting up I managed to knock the wolf away from Rob, "You will lose everything just like me!" Leon growled glaring at me, "Rob run!" I yelled right as the thunder in the clouds could be heard.

Turning around I saw that Rob was running away, "What are you waiting for go protect him!" I yelled to the others while I kept dodging Leon's attacks, but I was failing quickly as things kept fitting into place.

'Connor's words, what Andi said, Keanu tried to warn me, My phoenix tried to tell me, everyone had tried to protect me from this!' I thought as I jumped back from Leon's silver wolf, trying to shift I dodged another attack.

'I can't shift!' I thought as fear kept blazing up in me, "You will never take everything from me!" I said trying to sound brave and angry but fear was clear in my voice, suddenly the ghost wolves were surrounding me.

'They never worked for you, they worked for me!' Leon's words rang in my head as I dodged a ghost wolf, running towards the school I had to keep Leon away from everyone, I tried to block out every sound as I ran towards the still burning school but I couldn't block out the crackling of the flames as I ran through the school ground that was littered with fallen and broken bricks.

Coming to a stop in the middle of the school grounds I saw nothing but destruction I saw broken glass, broken bricks, things on fire, and more, I could feel nothing but fear as Leon jumped over a pile of bricks and landed in front of me.

'You're to scare to summon the silver sword calm down!' Connor's voice said in my head, but I couldn't do anything as I looked up at Leon in front of the bricks "Just like last time, except this time you don't have any wishes to save you." Leon growled as he stood on the bricks.

Backing up I wanted to run but I knew that if I tried then I could be an easy target, "Oh are you now scared of me." Leon growled taking a step down, "No I'm not!" I said anger taking over, suddenly I felt something appear in my hand.

Looking down I saw that it was the silver sword, looking back up I smirked "Now it's time to fight Leon." I said at the same time as Andi, Connor, Matt, and Pete said it, I saw Leon glare at me, looking towards the sky I saw that the clouds were swiftly starting to cloud up the sky.

Without realizing I was knocked to the ground by Leon's wolf, kicking Leon off of me I quickly got up and glared at Leon, "This is going to be the last place you see Preston." Leon growled to me right before being pushed over by Rob's pure white wolf.

"Rob!" I yelled to see him jump off of Leon, rushing forwards I swung my sword down and hit right where Leon was, turning to my right I saw that Leon was glaring at me, "If you want to get at them you're going to have to get through me." I said my anger blazing.

"And if you want to protect him you will do anything to keep him safe." Leon taunted right before rushing straight towards me, bringing my knee up I managed to knee him in the chest and hit him to the ground.

Backing up I glared at Leon who rolled over and instantly got right back into a defensive position, watching Leon carefully he quickly ran towards me and grabbed my pants leg right as I swung my sword he pulled my pants leg making me fall to the ground.

Shifting to my wolf I instantly got up to see Rob run off with Leon behind him, running after them I followed them across the park, as we ran multiple spikes, vines, and lightning bolts hit the ground as I chased after them.

Looking around I saw the other kids that went to the school look at us as we ran past, Growling I could feel my powers surge with each paw step and I could hear the rumbling of thunder as the clouds were covering the sky.

Glaring at Leon I pushed on as it started to sprinkle, looking at the ground I quickly looked up to see-

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!