Ch 4: The Chase

(Rob's POV)

"Hey isn't that Preston over there?" Mitch said looking toward a person who was talking to a ghostly cat, but had his back turned, "Great." I heard him said as he turned his head to look at us, I saw Preston's familiar eyes as he looked like he didn't want any attention after the battle he just fought.

I saw him roll his eyes before he looked back at Stampy, "Run towards exit nine." Preston said to Stampy before he faced us, "What do you want." Preston said while Stampy turned and ran somewhere.

"Preston calm down." Andi's voice said from behind Preston, I saw Preston look behind him, I looked past Preston to see Andi, Matt, and Pete standing there, "And why should I listen?" Preston challenged knowing that we would attack him if necessary.

"Because we just want to talk." Andi said mentioning to us, "Talk no you want to know what's going on, and why we are back." Preston said knowing exactly what we wanted to know, "Well I will tell you just not now." Preston said running to the side and jumped up onto the wall.

"Try to get me, even without your powers I can tell that you would do anything to get me to listen." Preston said climbing the wall easily, I looked at the wall to see where the bricks stuck out enough for anyone to climb up.

"Rob wait!" Mitch said as I ran at the wall accepting the challenge and started climbing up, 'wait I don't know how much I can climb up without a break, but won't Preston not know that either?' I thought as I reached a ledge to the fourth floor.

I looked up to see that Preston was well ahead of me, "I have to keep going!" I said to myself while I pushed on upwards towards the top of the building, I looked down after some time of climbing to see that I was on the tenth floor, "Two more floors to go." I said tired from climbing.

I went to climb up higher but I felt my grip on the brick slip, "No!" I said right before I almost fell down but someone grabbed a hold of my hand to keep me from falling, "Nope." Preston's voice said from above me, I opened my eyes to see that Preston had a hold of me while he was holding onto the building.

"What?" I said confused as Preston pulled me up to get me to hold onto the building, "Up to the roof." Preston said pushing himself further up the building, "okay." I said as I kept climbing up until I reached the ledge of the roof.

I pulled myself up onto the roof and laid on the ground, "Wait are we going to climb down!" I said seeing as there was no way down except for climbing, I got up and looked at Preston who was laying down on the ground out of breath.

"Really why isn't everyone else here?" Stampy said from my right, "Give me a moment Stampy! I just got up here from climbing up here!" Preston said as the cat walked right up to him, "Let me guess you had to help Rob up here." Stampy asked flatly while glancing at me.

"Yeah now stop." Preston said to the cat as he pushed himself into a sitting position, "Geez didn't mean to get on your bad side." Stampy said sitting down, "Anyways." Preston said before he snapped and everyone else appeared up here.

"What the?" Mitch said looking around, "How did we get up here?" Matt said looking down at the ground below, "I brought you all up here." Preston said getting up to stand with Stampy on his shoulder.

"Wait how?" Mitch questioned while he took a step towards Preston, "This." Preston said showing us eleven crystals that looked like the power crystals that we all had, "These are all of our Powers I took them back then to keep them away from Leon, but now here we are." Preston said making the one that looked like fire go up a bit higher than the others.

"So do we get them back?" Jerome asked looking at a crystal that looked like an ore, "Yeah, only if you can catch me, and I'll make this easy on you I can't use Stampy's wish power to use the crystals." Preston said right before a leaping off the edge down to another platform.

I quickly followed after him, jumping down I crouched and rolled to soften the fall, I saw Preston open the door and go through, following him I quickly went down the stairs after him but he was faster than me.

Until I felt someone grab me by my shirt, "Ahh!" I yelled as I felt the ground disappear from under my feet, "Look who came back, the fish." The guy said as he held me with one hand, "Please put me down!" I yelled trying to twist and turn out of his grasp.

"Ha you really think I would let a chance like this go to waste." The guy said holding me further off the ground, 'lucky that the roof of each floor is high' I thought as I looked down at the guy, "Now it's time to finish what was started." The guy said pulling back his fist.

I closed my eyes ready for him to hit me but I felt the ground underneath me as I fell to the floor, I looked around to see that Preston was standing over the guy that was going to hit me, "Touch him ever again and I'll throw you out a window on the twelfth floor!" Preston threatened taking a step towards the guy.

"Yeah like you could do that." The guy taunted taking a step towards Preston who took a step back, I saw him quickly crouch down, "Don't hit me!" Preston yelled covering his head, I saw the guy smirk as Preston was just sitting there crouched.

"Good you better-

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!