Ch 58: A New Pack!

(Lyric's POV)

As Sylvester jumped in front of me I pulled my ears back as three figures walked out of the darkness one of them were a light grey and had darker grey markings, another was a tan color with darker paws and ears, under his eyes was darker.

Looking at the last wolf I saw that he was brown with lighter brown stripes across his pelt, he had a darker colored jaw, tail, paws, and a large dark spot on his back, "What are you three doing here?" Sylvester asked the wolves.

"What are we, what are you I thought Leon didn't allow you three out of the base?" The grey one said "You with me or are you against?" Sylvester asked judgingly, "You know we can't betray ya right?" The tan one said flatly.

"Just checking." Sylvester said easing up, "Anyways who's she?" The brown one asked walking around me, I looked at Preston, and Stampy for help but they both shrugged, "That's Lyric she helped us out!" Zeno said bouncing up to the three new wolves.

"Well my name is Lynn." The brown wolf said pressing up against me while I was sitting his tail was underneath my chin, "Guess we have to introduce ourselves, anyways I'm Wren" The tan one said looking into the darkness of the tunnel.

"The name's Gray." The the grey one said in a harsh tone, "Geez don't need to be so harsh with the new wolf." Lynn said not taking his eyes off me, "Fine fine, but if she-" Gray said a bit more calmly, "She won't, she's a lot different from Elden and Lucio." Sylvester said to the three new wolves.

"Can we get going please." I said looking back at Preston and Rob who snickered, "Alright lets go we need to get out of here before Leon finds us." Preston said right as his wooden red wolf started glowing.

Sniffing the air I could smell a weird scent, "Preston I smell something weird." I said looking back at Preston I saw the other wolves sniff the air but it was Stampy who looked terrified, "Gunpowder!" Stampy said his fur rising on his back.

"Gunpowder...What is it doing down here!" Preston asked his wolf stopped glowing, "Leon's here!" Wren said looking to the tunnel in front of us, "Go back, Lyric, Stampy, it's time to shine." Preston said looking like he could fight a whole war, getting up I crouched while the wolves started to back up.

I saw Stampy run to my side and crouch down next to me, "Ready Stampy?" I asked looking at him, Stampy nodded and we took off towards the darkness, I could feel my powers start to flare up.

Skidding to a stop I howled and a large jet of water blasted forwards with Fire spinning around it and with Dirt in the middle of the water, turning around I ran back along with Stampy on my back until a pair of teeth grabbed my hind legs and tripped me.

"Well, who do we have here." A large grey and brown wolf said as he put a paw on my shoulders to keep me down, "Leave her along Elden!" Sylvester growled while Stampy was pinned down by a large sandy brown wolf.

Pushing myself I twisted myself and bit down on Elden's throat making him yelp in pain, getting up I tackled the other wolf, I bit down on the back of the wolves neck, "Get off!" The wolf yelped in pain and tried to ram me into a wall but it didn't work.

Looking up from the ground I saw that Stampy was on Preston's shoulder now but his back fur was still sticking up, leaping off the wolf I turned around and growled loudly, I saw the two wolves look at me in amazement.

"Great Leo you're okay!" Sylvester said in relief, "You fight well for someone your size." Elden said in amusement, "If you learn that size isn't everything then you would know that you can easily win a battle just by using your head." I growled louder as I said that.

"And a big mouth." The other commented, "I wonder what you would do Sylvester if I did this!" Elden said right before biting the back of my neck and threw me behind them, landing with a yelp of pain I could feel the floor scrap against my pelt.

Getting up I looked at my side to see that I now had a wound on my shoulder, "Don't you dare touch her Lucio!" Sylvester said right before being pounced on by Elden suddenly I was pinned down by the sandy brown wolf.

"Oh yeah what will you do Sylvester?" Lucio teased, I looked at Preston to see that he was trying to find out if there was a way to help me from where he was, growling I pushed myself up and then rammed Lucio into the wall, I heard him yelp and I took off towards Elden who got off of Sylvester.

"Get up now!" I said as I ran past Sylvester who got up instantly and ran back to the group, "Like I said you can win a battle by using your head." I growled turning around to face the two large wolves.

"You think you can teach us how to do that?" Elden asked as he walked up to me, I stood up to my full height and I only reached the shoulder of Elden, "Why should I?" I challenged, "We'll swear loyalty to you." Lucio said crouching down as far as he could.

"I thought Zeno only did that!" Ace said laughing, "See told ya she's able to bring them to her paws." Sylvester said, "Fine, but if you turn your backs I'm able to punish you." I growled right before turning around and walked up to Preston.

"Now where?" I asked looking up at him, "How about we go back the way we came it's a lot better than risking running into someone else." Preston said looking at the others, "Lets go, I don't want to spend anymore time down here." Mitch said turning around and started going the other way.

'Great now I have a pack to take care of'

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!