One

L O U I S

L O U I S

~~~

"We've gotta watch 'White Chicks'!" I demand as I hold the DVD in my hand and prepare to open it and put it in the DVD player.

"No way." Niall says, taking the DVD out of my hand. I stand up from my crouching position and dramatically gasp. "That's so weird."

"How come? Give it back." I say, trying to grab it but failing as Niall dodges me.

"It's so inappropriate." He tells me.

"Niall James Horan, we've both seen each other naked countless times, it's not that inappropriate." I laugh and he ends up laughing too.

"Okay yeah, but I don't want to watch this." He groans and I roll my eyes. "I want to watch a scary movie tonight."

"I don't want nightmares." I shout, attempting to grab the DVD again, but only causing Niall to start running away.

"Cuddle Harry all night." Niall suggests as I start chasing him around the upstairs hallway of Niall's house.

"Ew, no!" I shout, giggling and throwing my arms around Niall as I tackle him onto his bed. He shrieks and instantly brings the DVD up to his chest and curls into a ball so it's harder for me to grab it.

"Hey!" Harry yells, offended.

"Rude!" I giggle loudly, but focus my attention on Niall as I try to pry his hands away from his chest so I can get the 'White Chicks' DVD.

"Fine, then Liam." Niall says, giggling and turning away from me.

"Fuck no!" I shout, only to feel Liam jump on top of me and try to yank me off of Niall.

"You're a meanie." Liam shouts and I just laugh harder.

"I just wanna watch the fucking movie!" I yell through laughs, kicking Liam off of me and tackling Niall again.

"That's it." Liam crosses his arms. Meanwhile, I finally manage to move Niall's arms and I grab the DVD, only to have Niall tackle me and try to retake it from me. I flip myself around on the bed so I lay on my stomach, hiding the DVD in between the bed and my chest.

"Harry!" Niall shouts as he shakes my shoulders while sitting on my back. "We aren't watching that movie!"

"Yes we are!" I shout back, laughing loudly and just laying on the couch, not able to get Niall off of me so I had just given up that easily.

"Actually, you two aren't watching any movie." Liam crosses his arms. Niall stops shaking me and I look up to see Liam raising an eyebrow at us.

"What?" Niall shouts, jumping off of me and standing up.

"We are too watching a movie." I cross my arms as I'm finally free from Niall and stand up next to him.

"You two are gonna be locked in the guest room until you learn to stop hating each other." Liam tells us. "So come on." He grabs both of our wrists and drags Niall and I toward the guest room at the end of the hallway.