Twenty-seven

*the way he's looking at Louis☺️❤️

LOUIS

"Actually," Niall smiles. He sits in front of me on my bed and we had finally made up after what seemed like forever, but was truly only a few hours. A few hours is too long, in my opinion. "I have something that's better than cuddles." He tells me.

"What could possibly be better than cuddl-" I playfully roll my eyes and smile, only stopping myself as I see Niall lean in and softly press his lips against mine. I kiss him back shortly before he pulls away. "Oh, that. Yeah, that's better than cuddles." I blush, speaking with a nervous and shaky voice.

Niall laughs lightly, still close enough for me to feel his breath whenever he does so. He puts one of his hands on my thigh and the other on my hip, pressing his lips against mine again, this time deepening the kiss by licking my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Eager to finally be kissing Niall, I give him access immediately and allow him to explore all over the inside of my mouth.

I bring my hands up to his side and keep them there as he gently pushes me back with his face and hands until I'm laying on my bed, Niall hovering over me as his lips stay attached the whole time.

He trails the hand that's on my thigh up my side and to my waist, lifting my shirt from the back just slightly. He takes it sort of slow, after a minute or two finally lifting me up just enough so we can work together to get my shirt off completely. We next take his shirt off and I take a moment to admire his pale skin and toned abs. I frown as I wish I could look like him. He's perfect.

"What?" Niall laughs lightly, running his fingers through my hair as he sits on my lower stomach.

"I don't wanna ruin the mood," I shake my head, trying to pull him back down to kiss him again, but Niall resists.

"Lou, if something's wrong, don't be afraid to tell me. We don't keep secrets anymore, okay?" He raises an eyebrow and smiles.

I nod my head and blush lightly. "Okay, fine. You're way better looking than me and it's not fair." I blurt out, frowning.

Niall frowns and I notice his eyes moving all over my face, then chest. Insecure, I move my hands over my stomach and chest to cover it up. Niall sighs and moves my hands away from my body, laying them by my side.

"Don't hide your body," he says, kissing my lips. "You're beautiful." I blush immensely and smile at his softly spoken words.

It's unbelievable to me how Niall has a crush on me too and now is making out with me. This all seems like a dream, but this time I really don't think it is.

"Your big, blue eyes are beautiful," he whispers as he kissed my forehead. "Your adorable, pink and squishy cheeks are beautiful." He kisses my flushed cheeks. "Your nose is beautiful," he smiles, kissing my nose. "Your soft lips are beautiful," he kisses my lips for a few seconds before slowly pulling away. "Your neck is beautiful." He kisses my neck repeatedly, sucking on the skin in some places. "Your collarbones are beautiful," he sucks on the skin on my collarbones. I bite my lip and try not to moan, my family being downstairs. "Your chest is beautiful," he whispers as he shifts his body a little lower and kisses all over my chest and stomach, leaving more hickeys. I moan quietly and grip Niall's shoulders a little tighter, feeling Niall's breath as he laughs lightly to himself. He lifts his head up and runs his fingers through my hair again. "Louis, you're beautiful."

I've never blushed so much in my entire life. Niall Horan is the biggest sweetheart ever.

"You deserve the world, Nialler." I smile, somewhat sadly. I'm not good enough for someone like Niall. Why would he even be my best friend for this long?

"Yeah and he's laying right underneath me." He smiles, then kisses me again. Suddenly it's as if my entire life is complete. I feel like a teenage girl for feeling a whole habitat of butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I push him away and smile big. "You mean that?" I ask him, unable to stop my smile from growing.

Niall giggles, adorably if I may add and nods his head. "Of course I mean that. Every word."

"Don't break my heart, Nialler." I jokingly warn him. "I can't handle that all over again." (Over Again, my favorite song they've performed. The Nouis moments🥰) I smile, then pull his chest down onto mine as I connect our lips.

Niall kisses me back, trailing his fingers along my side softly, until he gradually ends up reaching my jeans.

"Wait, Niall?" I grab his wrist. He looks worried and sits up on my stomach.

"Sorry," he says softly. "We don't have to go any farther. I got carried away."

I take the hand of Niall's that I stopped at my pants and intertwined our fingers. I kiss his hand and smile.

"I'm sorry," I sigh. "My family's just right downstairs and," I bite my lip. "I know you wouldn't judge me, but I dunno. I guess sometimes I'm a little insecure, Niall."

"That's okay, baby." He says, making me smile and blush at the sudden nickname. "Everyone's insecure sometimes. Just know that every inch of you is beautiful to me and that's all that matters. Not everyone has to believe it, they're blind if they don't see how perfect you are."

I blush. "Look who's speaking?" I playfully roll my eyes. "You're the definition of perfect, Niall."

"I broke my best friends heart. I'm nowhere close to being perfect. Trust me." He laughs dryly.

"It's okay," I smile, playing with his blonde hair. "Some people are worth that pain."

Niall smiles at me and shakes his head lightly. "How didn't we notice we liked each other this much, sooner?"

"I guess we just thought it was normal best friend type of feelings." I smile, shrugging. "Maybe we should go downstairs. My mum might come up soon, otherwise."

"Right," Niall laughs, rolling off of me and onto the bed. We both stand up and grab our shirts off the floor, putting them back on.

"Hey, Nialler?" I ask Niall right before he fully exits my room. He turns around and hums, smiling at me. "So, uh, does this mean, like, we're... never mind." I laugh as I shake my head.

He takes both of my hands and holds onto them securely. "Louis?" He asks me softly and I gulp nervously in reply, already feeling my cheeks grow a fluorescent-pink color. "Will you be my boyfriend? I promise to never break your heart again and I'll only ever be good to you and I'll buy you anything you want all the time. Because you deserve the absolute best, always."

"If I've got just you and nothing else, I've already got the best." I smile, watching Niall bite his lip and blush. "So yeah, I'll be your damn boyfriend, Nialler. You didn't need to make a whole proposal speech." I joke, laughing as he brings his hands up to my cheeks and kisses me.

"Do you want it to be public?" He asks me once we pull away.

"Do you?" I ask nervously. If he does, that's fine by me. If he isn't comfortable with it, though, there's no way I'd make him commit to that.

"Whatever you want, baby." He smiles. Once I blush i see him smirk. That asshole; he knows what he's doing to me. He loves how he can make me nervous at simple words and actions.

"O-okay," I say nervously, blushing. "Let's first tell our families, Payno and Harold and see from there." I smile hopefully.

"I love that." Niall leans down to connect our lips.

"I love you." I smile, then reconnect our lips.

Ok, ok. So I guess you can say Nouis is real starting NOW🥰🥰

Let me know what you think about this shitty story😀
Jk I actually kinda like it, it's alright haha😁

Sorry, I haven't uploaded in 5 days. I'll maybe post another one today😊

Goodnight/morning😘

~Kairi🌸