Thirty-two

TRIGGER WARNING!!!
Sexual assault and rape(?) <- not exactly, but close to it.

*Fetus Nouis biting their nails😀

NIALL

"Baby," I whisper, caressing Louis' cheek. "You're about to cry." I say. It pains me to see him like this. I don't know what's happening that makes him so upset, but I'm here for him, forever.

"No, I'm good." Louis nods, blinking rapidly to get rid of the water flooding his eyes. I sigh and bite my lip, then take ahold of both of his hands.

"Lou, no more secrets, okay?" I ask him sincerely and not in a rude way. Louis looks at the ground before nodding his head.

"I know it's stupid," he rolls his eyes. "He's just really rude. I dunno, I should stop."

"No, Lou. If he's rude to you, that's awful. It's nowhere close to stupid that someone's being rude to you." I promise him, then lean forward to kiss his forehead.

He smiles small and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

***

We went to go get breakfast at The Diner, which has great food and fast service.

"Niall?" Louis fiddled with his fingers on the table. "Can you sleepover again tonight?" He asks me, seeming worried.

"Yes, of course." I say, holding onto one of his hands in order to stop him from fiddling with them. "Anytime."

"Do you think Liam and Harry will be free to sleepover too?" He bites his lip. I tell him that I'm sure they will be, but I'll text them to see.

After a few minutes I get a text back from Liam, saying that they can come over soon. "Yeah, they're both free." I smile over at my boyfriend, taking this opportunity to admire him. He seems to be too preoccupied to notice though.

"Could you tell them to meet us somewhere?" He asks me. "Like we could go to the park for a while and then see a movie."

"Sure," I furrow my eyebrows. "But Lou, are you actually okay?" I worry, knowing there's something else. Louis nods and smiles small. "Okay, well we'll stop by and get money before the movie." Louis' face turns to extremely worried.

"Wait no! Liam or Harry can pay." He responds quickly.

"Baby, why do you suddenly not wanna be home? Does Jake, like, physically hurt you?" I ask, now taking both of Louis' hands in my own.

"No," Louis sighs, looking down. He can't be telling the truth. There's something more to this, there has to be. Who the hell even is Jake? Why don't I know anything about him when he has something to do with my best friends life?

"I'm here for you." I tell him. "I seriously love you, baby." I add, smiling sadly and leaning forward to kiss him. He meets me halfway, closing the gap between us.