Thirty-nine

*I miss this trio SO MUCH😫😍🥰😭
Please reunite, boys😊

*I miss this trio SO MUCH😫😍🥰😭Please reunite, boys😊

NIALL

I take Louis' hand as I go up to the door and open it, finding my mum sitting in the living room, along with my brother. I furrow my eyebrows and say hi, though it almost seems as if I'm asking them.

"Hi boys." My mum smiles. "What took you so long to get home?" I bite my lip and squeeze Louis' hand.

"We were talking in the front yard for a little. Nothing really important." I lie, shrugging. Louis nods, agreeing and going along with the slight lie.

"Mkay," she hums. "Nothing else?" She raises an eyebrow.

"They held hands and kissed a little, but no. Nothing else." Greg smiles.

"Wait, what?" I raise my voice. "Were you watching us from the window?"

"I didn't want you two to do anything that you'd lie about. If something would of happened, I'd turn away - clearly." Greg says, scoffing and laughing lightly.

"Mum!" I yell, trying to get her to defend me here.

"Greg, that wasn't right. But Niall, don't get so pissed please. He was trying to look out for you so you didn't do anything you might not be ready for."

"What? That's bullshit," I mutter, rolling my eyes. "What exactly am I not ready for, mum?" I let go of Louis' hand and cross my arms. He scoots behind me and leans his head on my shoulder, hiding his face.

"A lot of things, Niall. And watch your mouth." My mum says, just slightly raising her voice.

"Lou and I would be ready to do a lot of things, mum." I huff, then feel Louis hit my back. "I, look never mind. We're just gonna go upstairs."

"Niall, you're fifteen. You just aren't mature enough for a lot of things." My mum says. I just roll my eyes and take Louis' hand, leading him upstairs. "Door open!" My mum shouts up.

"Yeah, yeah!" I call downstairs. I walk inside and Louis jumps onto my bed, leaning against the wall. I sit next to him and rub from his knee up to his thigh back and forth, gently. "I'm sorry I let that slip."

"She's gonna assume, now, that we're thinking of doing that." He starts to worry. I bite my lip and nod my head.

"I'm so sorry, please don't hate me, baby." I apologize and beg him. I wouldn't think he'd hate me - hell, I broke his heart, he was literally sobbing because of me and still stood up for me and forgave me. Either way, I ask him just to make sure.

He throws his leg over me and straddles my lap, putting his arms around my neck.

"Do you actually think I could ever hate you?" He raises an eyebrow and smiles. I rest my hands right above his hipbones, watching out for his bruises.

"I hope not." I smile back. "How are your hips?" I ask him, simultaneously lifting his shirt and moving his pants down just slightly so I can see the bruises. They don't look noticeable at all.

"They don't really hurt much." He smiles. "I'm glad cause I really wanna, like, do stuff with you." He says nervously, smiling and blushing.

"Me too," I say, leaning up to kiss him. "I don't care if we're fifteen, I know I love you. I've known you since preschool, ya know? Like, I love you, Lou."

His cheeks redden and a smile breaks out onto his face, making me smile along with him. He starts giggling and then lays back onto my bed as he hides his face.

"I love you too," he giggles. I smile and then go onto all fours, hovering over him. He bites his lip as his laughs die down and he uncovers his face.

"What's so funny, dork?" I joke, poking his side. He giggles quietly and shrugs his shoulders.

"I giggle sometimes when people compliment me, I dunno." He smiles, cheeks still very red.

"I find your laugh the absolute cutest thing on this planet." I smile, then lean down slowly until my lips attach to his and move in sync.

He brings his hands to my sides and pulls me down closer to him, which I go along with, as I don't mind at all. He allows my tongue to explore the inside of his mouth as his hands wrap around my torso.

"Woah! Okay,"

I sit up on Louis' stomach and widen my eyes, looking over at my door. Greg is standing at my door frame with wide eyes. I roll off of Louis and stand up, walking over to Greg and pushing him out of my room.

I bite my lip nervously and run my fingers through my hair. "What the hell, mate?" I whisper-yell.

He puts his hands up in surrender. "Not my fault your door was wide open, bro." He laughs lightly. I roll my eyes and groan.

"Mum made me." I mumble. "Don't tell her, okay?"

"You've got my word." Greg smiles, hitting my shoulder playfully. "But I mean, at least shut your door next time, Niall." He laughs.

"Yeah, yeah. Just keep your mouth shut." I roll my eyes and smile small.

"I'll keep my mouth shut if you keep your door shut." He raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms.

"I can't, Greg." I groan. He laughs and playfully rolls his eyes. "If we're gonna make out, though. I'll shut my door. Okay?"

"Deal," Greg laughs, then walks off.

I walk back into my room and find Louis with his face stuffed into the pillow. I frown and lay next to him, drawing random shapes on his back and shoulder.

"Sorry baby," I sigh, kissing his shoulder and running my fingers through his dark, soft hair. "I should've closed my door."

"It's okay," he lifts his face off my bed and flips himself onto his side so he's facing me. He blushes and bites his lip. "He doesn't hate me, right?"

"No way," I laugh, smiling sweetly. "Greg loves you, Lou." Louis nods his head and then sighs in content.

"Okay, then I'm not as embarrassed anymore." He smiles. I admire his cute, squishy cheeks and start smiling. "What?" Louis whines, blushing and poking my cheek.

"You're so cute." I say completely seriously, smiling at him. He grabs one of my pillows and puts it over his face as he giggles. Then he hits me with the pillow.

"Stop it, Nialler." He murmurs, a huge grin still placed upon his face.

"I don't wanna stop it." I raise an eyebrow, wrapping my arms around his waist and laying half on top of him, kissing his neck lightly. "You're seriously cute."

"Well, you're hot," he smirks, his eyebrows raised. I blush and smile, lifting my head from Louis' neck and looking at him. "You're seriously hot." I hit his stomach and we both laugh. "For real, Niall." He says quietly and seriously. He runs his fingers through my hair and smiles small. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen."

I blush and groan. "Ugh, i don't want you to ever go home, baby." I drop my head onto his chest. "You're the best."

Louis giggles and wraps his arms around my shoulders, making sure I'm as close to him as possible.

Heyyy

There's a really good chapter kinda soon. I'm trying to get it up tomorrow. TRUST ME you guys will like it... unless you're really innocent.

Anywayyy, I'll stop writing, chemistry is starting😒😫

Byeeee lovely people😘

~Kairi💖