Ten

NIALL

NIALL

Nadia suggested to bring me to school today, since she can drive and I can't, so of course I agree and allow her to. Since being with her, all I want to do is look my best.

Having an older, way more popular girlfriend can be overwhelming, because now I always want to impress her so she won't dump me. I'm not sure why she would dump me based on looks, but I don't wanna risk it.

"Wait, What?" Louis says over the phone when I call him, Liam and Harry all at one. "We always walk together."

"Yeah, mate." Liam sides with Louis.

"I don't think it's much of a big deal, guys." I reply, not understanding how me driving with my girlfriend is so bad. "And it won't be everyday - just a few days a week."

"Honestly, I don't give a shit." Harry says without any expression. "Do what you want, mate."

"It's like tradition." Louis says, seeming frustrated. "But whatever, I gotta get ready anyways. Bye."

"Wait, don't be mad Lou," I sigh. "He hung up, didn't he?" I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Yup," Liam sighs. "He's just scared to lose you as a friend too."

"Why? Because I have a girlfriend now?" I ask, not knowing what any other reason may be.

"Uh, maybe?" Liam basically asks.

"Whatever," I sigh. "You three are still my best friends, I don't know why he has to be so upset."

"He has his reasons." Liam raises his voice a little, surprising me. "Sorry, sorry, but just don't be mad at him either, okay? I'll talk to him at school."

"Mkay," I sigh. "I gotta go. I'll see you guys at lunch." I hang up and put on my shoes, rushing downstairs to grab a granola bar before Nadia arrives.

When I hear a knock on the door, I walk into the kitchen quickly to say goodbye to my mum and dad. "Bye sweetie," my mum smiles.

"Bye, mum. Bye dad. Love you." I smile, hugging them both.

"You aren't walking with your friends today?" My dad asks.

"He's got a girlfriend now, Bobby." My mum raises her eyebrows repeatedly, making my cheeks go red.

"Mum, stop." I giggle and blush, walking towards the door. "Bye."

***

I see Liam and Louis talking outside of the cafeteria at the beginning of our lunch period and decide to talk to them.

"I don't know if that would be - oh, hey Niall." Liam smiles, stopping whatever conversation he was in the middle of with Louis.

"Oh sorry." I say, looking between Lou and Payno. "I'll go over to Harold and let you guys talk."