Forty

*the height difference here is adorable🥰🥰
Niall is just a little bit taller than Louis and when he goes into the hug is just UGHH😫😍

*the height difference here is adorable🥰🥰Niall is just a little bit taller than Louis and when he goes into the hug is just UGHH😫😍

LOUIS

As Niall and I cuddle on his bed, keeping the door open and talking about random things as the TV plays quietly in the background, my phone starts ringing.

I groan before untangling myself from Niall and sitting up on his bed. "Hello?" I answer, my mum being on the other line.

"Hi sweetie," my mum chirps. Niall pouts and stays laying down as he wraps his arms around my waist, laying his head in my lap. I giggle quietly as I use my free hand to play with his hair. "Can you come home soon?" Niall kisses my jaw repeatedly and I gently hit his arm, blushing and giggling. "What's so funny?" She asks casually.

"Nothing," I laugh lightly. I cover the phone so my mum can't hear, then whisper to Niall, "stop it, Nialler." I try to sound serious but smile.

"Oh, cmon," Niall whispers, moving his face so his lips are right at my ears. "We both know I'm dominant, not you." Niall gently bites down on my ear, causing me to moan quietly. I hear Niall chuckle and feel his breath on my ear as he does so.

"S-stop," I moan, hitting him and laughing.

"Louis, sweetie." My mum speaks through the phone. "Come home soon."

Niall doesn't let me reply as he throws one leg over me and straddles me, instantly kissing my neck and sucking on the skin.

I bite my lip but a second later, realizing I won't be able to help it, I cover my phone and moan lightly.

"O-Okay," I say shakily to my mum, bringing the phone back to my ear after I moan. Niall smirks and continues to kiss my neck.

"Are you good?" She asks me, confused. I nod and tell her yes. Niall rocks his hips back and forth over my area and I moan semi-loudly without realizing it, then cover my mouth. "Louis? What the hell?"

"I'm-i'm good." I breathe out, then hit Niall. "I'll be home." Niall smirks at me and starts lifting my shirt so he can feel around my skin. "...in fifteen minutes." I add, now wanting to stay with Niall even longer.

"Louis, it's got to be sooner than that." Mum sighs. "I know you and Niall really like each other and I love that, but you can't spend every second with him."

"I want to, though." I pout. "Just fifteen minutes."

"We have dinner reservations, Louis. No more than five minutes." Mum says seriously and my heart races. Niall leans closer to me and kisses my jaw, but I gently push him away and off of me as I switch to sit cross-crossed.